@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
SNOW SNOW SNOWWW!! IT SNOWWWWED LAST NIGHT ❄️❄️
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
oooh! I like those! thanks!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Good night! I should go too, soon
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Good night! I have to go!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah. Such is the life of a writer.
My friends all stay up late scrolling TikTok…and then there’s me, plotting my story XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
My nights aren’t exactly normal.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I have weird moods where I look up GSW stuff for no reason, also TBI’s, that’s how come I knew about that with Nahim. I have saved articles about extreme stress symptoms (for once, it was actual research for something I am going to put guess who, Nahim, through) and other nights I’m pondering headache-causing charries
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wow. I usually just spend my nights making #hottoline boards! jk
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
No name yet
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I literally read swamp legends before bed one night…actually didn’t get nightmares…and these are some points I liked and remembered (as much anyone can like Crepy swamp monster stories, ugh). It was a very odd night.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Here are some notes about my water dragon I piled together just now:
Krakocea the Abyss Dweller
Kroakocea (Pronounced “krak-O-she-a”) the Abyss Dweller is a long aquatic dragon that lives in the depths of the sea. She has aqua colored scales accented with pale green. She has relatively short front legs with deadly claws, and no rear legs. Her win…[Read more] -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
We’re going to have to use a Deus Ex Machina to get them out of the swamp alive…that thing sounds terrifying! lol!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Does it have a name?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh no!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
He he
Here we go…
- Sucks ppl under
- Stinks
- Creates enchanting light
- Kills without thought
- Pulls them in
- Glowing green eyes
- Creates illusions
- Strong
- Never really shows itself except in creepy shadows
- Serpentine
- Gas
Welcome to my random notes! Most the others are in my head in the shapes of twisted shadows and greys and…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
True.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sure!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
But she also got a nasty bite on the hand and inhaled a bunch of smoke.
- Load More

Do you guys live on a sledding hill?
No 😕 we used to live really near one, just a couple blocks away, and it was great! Well, except for the chain-link fence at the bottom. There was this one sled that didn’t slow down fast enough, so you had to bail when you reached the bottom or else you would hit the fence…
Our sledding hill has a bar yard and chicken coop, plus chain link. We have these tube sleds that slide at amazing speeds on ice, and we don’t bail out…we just ram the chicken coop and bounce off. It’s great! Done it with almost everything else down there too.
I mean barn not bar
Yeah, the tube ones are the best! We kinds have to bail out because ours spins and we could get hurt if we hit the fence at the wrong angle.
Ugh this page is the worst on phones. You can’t see what you’re typing unless you hold it sideways, which makes typing super hard!
Hey, it snowed here too! But not enough to go sledding lol
@highscribeofaetherium
“You’re probably here to steal my passcodes and break into all my online accounts.” HOW DID YOU KNOW???? lol
Magic, obviously.
Are you sure you’re not after my pastry? *eyes suspiciously*
No. I have my own. lol
*continues to eye suspiciously*
@highscribeofaetherium I JUST WANT TO BREAK INTO YOUR ACCOUNTS. I PROMISE YOUR PASTRY IS SAFE. speaking of which…i must go steal some pie from our fridge…adios!