@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Well…hello again ;))) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hiii!!! Greetings from my land of Burne!
I’m GRCR! I…ehh… joined a few months ago. Anyhow, I’m a fiction writer and an avid artist, journalist for my fictional newspaper. I enjoy listening to music and imagining my characters singing the songs.
Ooo, I’ll have to look at your novel!!
See you around!! 😁
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Those eyes look great!! Love it!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Just a charcoal eye I did
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago

the crystal sword designs. Again, tell me if you can’t read the cursive. My print is worse, believe me.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago

I promise it will look better when I finish it. Uh…about the notes, you can either read them or ignore them, but I doubt you can read my cursive.
What did I do wrong?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
I have it. It looks really bad, but I promise it’ll look better once I finish it. The writing will not be there in the end pic.

-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim literally would have been suicidal if it wasn’t for the Code. After his family died, he kinda just lost interest in living for any purpose except to save what he had left. All he had left was a friend.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim
Nahim shrugged. “I don’t have any reason for living besides for Noranay and to save people. That’s my entire purpose of life. It is means selling it, just to preserve someone else, even one individual, I’ll do it.” Nora crossed her arms.
“I can’t believe I’m going to marry you.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
Ellis frowned at Nahim. “Do you really value your life so little?” he demanded. “It’s as though you’re looking for a reason to get yourself killed.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Well…hello again ;))) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hello! I joined KP a few months ago (August maybe?) I’m @highscribeofaetherium’s brother. I’m a fantasy writer. My sister and I are working on a shared universe.
Nice to meet you! See you later!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Well…hello again ;))) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hi, I’m nicknamed Ruee (pronounced Roo-ee) but most people around here just call me RAE.
I also like to write fantasy and I toy with idea of a historical fic about a German soldier in WWII named Hans. He was a real man, but trying to find even a tiny thread of his story is becoming impossible!
I think my fav genre to write…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim
“If someone else dies,” Nahim shook his head. “But if I die, I dont really care as long as it has saved lives. Nora punched him in the side.
“You’re gonna be the death of me! He’s already done that sort of thing, went to end the war quicker. That’s how he got his lower arm chopped off. Then he got buried alive under a palace and makes me…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Last Cowboy – a short poem in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
Nice! I like it!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Well…hello again ;))) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@livingwoodchronicles
HIIII welcome back!! How’re you doing? -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I’m guessing on your pfp, that one’s Bucky, but who’s the other guy?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
This is great!
- Load More

