@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Ugh, I think I broke my brain. Too much conlanging for one night 😵💫😵💫
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It won’t be ready tomorrow anyway. Probably a week or so actually, since I’ll be gone on vacation for a week, starting Saturday.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay thanks! I’ll try to do a quick sketch of him sometime soon to make sure I’ve got the details right.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay let me see if I’ve got this right:
He looks like the human picture, but much bigger, with wings, a tail, and claws like the dragon picture.
So does he have the same outfit as in the picture? I would assume no boots or gloves?
(And what parts of him have scales?) -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
How much of his body is covered in scales?
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
What, normal people don’t open the windows when it’s 38 degrees out? Weird.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It isn’t showing up. I just see a gray square with the picture symbol on it. Maybe it’s the wrong file type?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, any reference you can give me would be appreciated!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I like it!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nice!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes, me too XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m imagining just, like awkward silence now XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
Ellis didn’t challenge Nahim any further. If he was honest, what Nahim had said was true for him too. What would he do if he wasn’t in the middle of a war? Did he have any more purpose in life than Nahim felt? What disturbed him most was that Nahim actually lived like that. Ellis had to ignore it. He would go insane if he had to think about it.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Well…hello again ;))) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I do, I play the piano and want to learn the violin when I’m like twenty.
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
When you feel all confident about your writing, and then someone pulls out a pencil and shows you several typos…. 😦😵
-
@grcr I feel that!!
-
-
Ruth replied to the topic Well…hello again ;))) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, you kinda have to be insane about horses to be really dedicated. I was insane since birth so ya know… Yeah, I’ve been almost bit for no reason before but thankfully I ducked in time. She just nipped my arm.
Do you play an instrument?
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
My cat seems to think my hand is a chew toy…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Well…hello again ;))) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Well, guess I’ll keep asking until some has! And yes, that is my expierance, thankfully I haven’t broken anything yet. I work at a stable but don’t own any horses.
How ’bout you?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Well…hello again ;))) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m good! Writing is almost nonexistent rn 🙄 but my family and I are going to Nashville next week, so I’m looking forward to that!
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
- Load More

I think I overdid the accent marks.
AND NOW I NEED TO FIGURE OUT GRAMMAR RULES UGHHH.
WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSLEF INTO??
At least I can sort-of string together a coherent sentence.
Oh wow! Yeah, I’m too lazy to do all that. I’d rather just keyboard smash, lol!
Not having some solid grammatical rules would drive my inner perfectionist nuts. Unfortunately, I know next to nothing about linguistics 🙄