@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s really hard. I’m sorry you’re going through that!!! I’ll be praying.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
SAVE ME!!! I’m on a bus with a bunch of screaming children on a lot of sugar!!!!!!!! AND I HAVE A HALF HOUR UNTIL I GET HOME!!!!!!!!!! thank goodness it’s the weekend!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Uh oh. I think Livia might be starting to develop a crush on Lukas. Oh dear. Xandro’s never gonna let her live this one down.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
“H-hi,” Lukas stuttered.
“Oh my gosh, I am so, so sorry, Xandro is so immature sometimes! Are you okay? I said this would happen, didn’t I say this would happen?” she rattled, and helped Lukas down. “Xandro! You little brat!” she smacked his side. “Never do that again!” she was blushing now. Why am I blushing? She…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I was able to exceed the 50,000 words, and I haven’t finished the novel yet! 😆 Super excited to finish it out. The ending I had planned changed to something that actually surprised me, so I’m really looking forward to writing it! ☺️
Um….how????? HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE???? I ONLY MADE IT TO 19K AND I’VE HAD THIS IDEA FOR LIKE A YEA…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It’s the last day of NaNoWriMo!!! 🥳
Yes!! 🎉
What did everyone accomplish this month?
😓Â Ehh… due to a lot of deleting and a massive mid-month story/plot change, I am still only around 7000 words…. unfortunately. I’ve kinda been hopping around in chapters, so many have been started… but only the first chapter is at a good/finished pl…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hopefully @rae is fine with us inventing this creature.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Or you could just control the mind control creature.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Idk
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
We should have that happen to Snake if @keilah-h is fine with that. He would cause maximum chaos.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ll be praying 🙏
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes, a beeg ravine. With a river at the bottom. And beeg spiky jagged rocks.
@beth-torresYeah, that makes sense. That would indeed cause chaos.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
And for extra danger, we should put in a hazardous environment, like a ravine.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes, we have gone far too long with no brutal fight.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@rae @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h @savannah_gracew2009 @trailblazer @beth-torres @acancello @calyhuge
I’m bored. What can we throw at our characters? A pack of wolves? Hungry Trolls? Ghosts? (I have no idea what creatures live in Lillen.)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
She tried to play it cool as she forced Xandro out of the store, but inside she was panicking. She didn’t like being apart from the only one who truly understood her. And he was probably going to cause trouble, as he was on sugar.
“Should we ask for help or just start digging in?”
It took her a moment to realize that…[Read more]
- Load More
