@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
hehe…..get ready for more Hottoline scenes….lol
Ottoline
She screamed as Snake charged directly at her. All she could see was his dark eyes, his teeth dripping with saliva, hungry for her flesh, his talons outstretched to grab her…
“Ottoline!” she heard Hugo yell her name, but barely noticed as Ever (her elk) panicked and…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Me neither. Must be enemies mixed with M&Ms.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
No, I don’t even know what “enemenemies” means.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Even though I missed the deadline, I’m still gonna post this, not as an entry but just for fun…
If Only I Could Forget…
A short story by R. A. E.
Peachy shores cannot keep in the salty water as it spills over its borders, dropping in streams down a fair cheek, and sliding under a girlish chin before falling and breaking on the ground.…[Read more] -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
“Well, since someone had to crash our party,” Liv glared at her horse, “We might as well take a break. Is there a food court around here somewhere?” At the word food, Xandro perked his ears up and looked around wildly. “Um, no. No sugar for you, mister. You’ve had enough sugar for at least a week.” Lukas opened his mout…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Did you intend to write “enemenemies” instead of just “enemies”?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I guess so. I did have something, but our internet went down the night before Thurs and didn’t come up till today so I missed the submission date.
Lol! Who the heck is that guy?!?! He’s nutso! As I read the first paragraph, I thought it was going to be some great ramble inside someone’s head about some topic of philosophy! I like…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fennin
Snake hit Fennin, causing him to fall from his elk.
“Fennin!” Tren dismounted, hurrying to see if his friend was okay.
“I’m fine, Tren.” Fennin stood slowly, slightly favoring his right ankle. “I don’t know what’s going on, but I think Stella’s betrayal has triggered…” All color drained from Fennin’s face. He hopped over to Nahim,…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
lol, welcome back!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
And I am very offended that you created a creature without me!!!!!!!!!! I’m afraid I’ll have to say no.
Jk! I LOVE IT!!!!!!! Fennin’s gonna flip, let me rp…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m so sorry guys that I wasn’t here! Our internet went out Wed. Night and a guy had to come and fix it.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
I want you to tear it apart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m not joking…I’m a bit of a perfectionist freak…if you specifically criticize it, it will make it easier for me to cast into final form and be overall better for me…yeah, I’m odd that way. I have three emotions for my art: love, embarrassment, and stress.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks!
No, I’ve made several. If you go to some of the earlier pages, I posted them. Though these are by far my favorite.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I don’t like big cities either, but it probably isn’t as weird for us—we’re only an hour or so from Milwaukee.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ve never been to the big cities like that. The biggest city in Montana is Billings…and I think it’s a small town compared to Chicago and Nashville from what I’ve heard!
I feel like I would get claustriphobic in big cities…I’m a farm girl who’s used to small towns and land stretching out as far as you can see, with…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I randomly started stalking this forum…even though I don’t even watch Marvel….AND NOW I NEED TO WATCH THE WINTER SOLDIER SO I CAN FINALLY FIND OUT WHO BUCKY IS!!!! Though in my opinion, your fanfics are probably even better XD
YOU ARE SO GOOD AT WRITING! That story was so sad….WHY??? 🥺 😢 😭
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I’d never been farther than Chicago, until 2018, when we went… to Nashville lol. Now we’re going again!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s so cool!!!! Lucky ducks! The farthest away I’ve been from home is South Dakota….hehe
- Load More
