@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
She won’t as long as they change the subject.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh my. Please don’t try that, Izre.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Izre would just kill them all before it got to that. She has limited tolerance for this sort of thing.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Somebody had better change the subject, because Klethen will literally keep up this conversation for hours.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Izre
Izre was getting bored. She started scraping the floor with her claws.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
oooh, I like it!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
“Like… tea?” Klethen asked. This was a very confusing conversation. He shrugged. “If lots of people drink it, it can’t be that bad.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
““Hey, um… it wasn’t your fault.” she felt a touch on her shoulder, and saw Lukas’s breathtaking smile, before managing a quick smile. To her surprise, she was able to keep the tears at bay long enough to push past Lukas and Xandro and walk off to find a bathroom. She couldn’t risk any waterfalls of emotions, not in front o…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Krenna
Krenna felt like punching Dyke. Unfortunately he seemed to exist only as a disembodied voice.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Igua & Dyke
“Coffee is burnt bean things humans put in water, then drink. I know, odd. I’m glad you don’t drink it. My silly human does sometimes! Worse, my silly creator gave it to him! Of all things between the ground and the sky, why burnt beans?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
“You are coming to the dance, right? I mean, if you don’t want to, then that’s fine. But it’d be really fun if you could.” Chase tensed.
“I-I don’t know. I have something to wear, but I-I don’t dance.” He shivered, his body still tense. The thought of someone touching him was not welcome. “I-if I come, I’ll just stand in t…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
Great, KP ate my post… 😒
WYOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Ahem, anyways…
Ohh, I love it! Great job. I don’t really have any suggestions for a name…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
Ooh, I love it! Good job! I don’t really have any ideas for a name 😛
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
h ttps://docs.google.com/document/d/1EMNJZyt_KIQR1iZLWIgHq5pjfs2pUTCR19cIUQYFy4Y/edit
(This is a link to a google doc about Adonial’s history. Delete the space after the h. It is written by an Adonian historian after my WIP. Footnotes are by a Celestian scholar.)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, don’t worry, Krenna. Klethen will be very bothered when he finds out.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
“Hey, um… it wasn’t your fault.” He offered her a lopsided smile, quickly pulling his hand away and shoving it into his pocket.
Awwww <3
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Krenna
I am surrounded by the most idiotic people in the universe.
Here they were, lost in a completely foreign castle that was apparently above ground (although that didn’t seem to bother anyone else) and they were discussing the drinking of burnt plants?
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
WE HAVE ARRIVED IN NASHVILLE!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
“I… what’s coffee?”
- Load More

Oooh! Have fun, Nashville is huge!
Thx!