@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes, I explained a bit above. Basically what he’s doing is trading the coins for a sword. He can trade other things. For example, he once made a transaction that gives him a precognitive reaction to potentially lethal attacks, but in exchange, he is no longer capable of intentionally inflicting a potentially lethal attack o…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@rae @savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium
Izre
“Well,” she said, glaring around at the other three in the room. “If we’re done here, maybe we should go find that dining hall. The sooner we find out who’s behind this, the sooner we can get out of here.”
She sprang upward through the portal in the ceiling, and emerged from the wall on the…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @savannah_grace2009
Alright, I’ll throw Ariac in here.
Ariac
Ariac found himself in a strange stone corridor.
What on Diera?
He fished a couple of gold coins out of his pocket.
A sword.
The coins puffed away into mist, and a sword solidified in his other hand.
Is anyone here?
He crept forward carefully—his pre…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fracture
“I just explained this to you!” he jumped into the conversation again. “I am not insane, nor am I crazy. I think you’re one of the two, because you won’t listen to reason!”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
“Most people don’t care for my name. I’m called Glace.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
“Yes, I want your name.” Klethen said, “Is that so hard?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
Glace stopped his inspection.
“I’ve given you my intro, directly, once, and indirectly one other time. Do you need anymore?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
Glace crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes at Fracture.
“I’m not saying your crazy, I’m saying your insane. Actually, you’re more than insane.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
She didn’t know what was wrong with her. She couldn’t stop looking at Lukas. She felt like a creep, but his eyes captivated her like nothing ever had before. She could feel Xandro breathing on her neck from behind her, and she dreaded what he would do next.
She was zoning out, trying to get a grip on her emotions, when Lukas’s…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay!
Sef
She didn’t know where she was.
All she knew was that she wanted to be home. Home with her mother, home with Hanna…though she knew those things would never be possible, so why should this be?
She leaned against the wall to catch her breath. Her feet were weary and her heart was heavy. She couldn’t remember the last time she…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fracture
He watched as the silly adults fought…again. Why was it so hard for them to get along? If you don’t say anything, he shrugged, it’s pretty easy to be forgotten.
And then someone called him “insane”.
Striding up to the man, he stuck a finger in his nose. “I am sorry, but I think you are mistaken,” he said, interrupting the man’s conv…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fracture
He watched as the silly adults fought…again. Why was it so hard for them to get along? If you don’t say anything, he shrugged, it’s pretty easy to be forgotten.
And then someone called him “insane”.
Striding up to the man, he stuck a finger in his nose. “I am sorry, but I think you are mistaken,” he said, interrupting the man’s conv…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
“Oi!” He said, “You never told me your name. I think I at least deserve to know that.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 Go ahead.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
Glace Stared into Klethen’s eye, the picture of his hidden eye in his mind. He took in and let out a deep breath, lifting his foot up to him to put his knife away.
“For now.” He pulled his hood back on, and inspected his vambrace. Acting as if the other two weren’t there, and mumbling to himself in some strange language that sounded both…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m just gonna RP…unless you’ve already started.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Do you want Nae to burst in, or do you want Sef?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellie actively avoided eye contact and hurried to the stool in the farthest corner.
uh-oh, Chase loves to get eye contact, and will sometimes stare at someone until they give it to him for at least a second. With his eyes, I think that disturbing.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper This is a very odd question and something most people don’t think about, but can you describe Marcel’s eyes in depth? I don’t mean just his eye color, but the emotions that often show through; does his eyes look weary, lost, uncertain? When you begin studying people’s eyes, you notice that often, when emotion is not portrayed through…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Klethen
“They are the darkness that dwells below.”Klethen snapped, “They are the shadows that haunt every child’s dreams. They are death.” He glared at the man. “Happy now?”
- Load More
