@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase Duke
Marcel stopped smiling. Chase planted his elbow on the table, and pulled his hoodie sleeve down, revealing the many white scars on his forearm.
“The work of my father. The one my mother left is unseen, but it is deeper. My father is a Wolf, one who tore at the peaceful Field, one who scarred her Tree. One who howled to…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Huh? did I miss a conversation? i’m confuzzled
It’s okay, Sara is the name of one of calyhuge’s charries, I only know cuz I haunted this forum before I joined. You’re good.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m sooooooo sorry!
I was not clear, four-legged are the elk, two-legged are the people (I forgot about Kate, oops). The roar is the mormaka. Idk what thoughts were coursing through my brain, that rp does not even sound like me.
Sorry.
-
Ruth's profile was updated 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
May or may not join, still contemplating.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry, my internet decided to crash for the exact thirty seconds I tried to post my reply. I’ll reply again tomorrow 🙂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ooh! Count me in! I should be able to find a character with a suitably traumatic path. Hmm… let me think…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sounds like so much fun!!! Am I understanding correctly that there is one ghost for every charrie involved?
-
Cloaked Mystery posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @rae @savannah_grace2009 @calyhuge @anyone else stalking my profile
Would anyone be interested in a heist RP? The characters are hired by a mysterious person to pull off a difficult robbery. (We could decide on the specifics later.) I think this could be really fun!
-
*gasp* YESS.
-
The KP version of Mission Impossible!
-
Oooh…funnnnn!!! Fracture would be perfect for this job!!! lol!
-
@jonas Wait! If you have no plan for the Dark Castle thing, we could do that! …or would a new RP forum be better?
-
I’d kind of like to start a new one.
-
I’ll do it tomorrow.
-
-
-
-
-
@rae @savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium I created the RP.
-
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sara’s in the group too fyi
Or she could be lost
Huh? did I miss a conversation? i’m confuzzled
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Cool idea! I’m not sure if I’ll join, I’ll think about it.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Or…would someone writhing in their sleep and yelling cause chaos?
Why I mention this is that when Nahim has a nightmare, it usually includes his worst enemies, and that’s how it usually ends.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
We better have charries who can swim… professionally… across an OCEAN.
Just a slight problem…no big deal…water’s not dangerous, right? I mean we drink it…they’ll be fine…XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Or…would someone writhing in their sleep and yelling cause chaos?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
…a little turquoise streak swept passed me, a dried and salted fish hanging half out of it’s mouth. After it ran a couple people, tripping over me as I watched the little dragon scurry around the campsite in circles a figure eights…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
The chaos that would cause would be great!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
Gotta go bye!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae @savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium @acancello @beth-torres
Alright then, I guess we won’t do that! I think we need to start moving faster, because it seems that we get into slumps whenever we aren’t in a chaos scene. So, for now, we should probably try to get to the forest dragon scene soon.
- Load More
