@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Livia
She gave Lukas a high five and lowered her eyes, smiling to herself.
“I think I may have gone a little overboard…” she laughed, “but the expression on his face was worth everything!”
“No kidding,” Lukas shook his head.
And then a thought crossed her mind. “Wait. I think we have a problem.”
Lukas tilted his head to the side.…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Here’s a pic of Kal, btw (hopefully pics are woking)

-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh I like that one a lot!!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay. I’ll start thinking about what the king wants with them.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m dead for inspiration.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t think I will RP.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae @highscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009
Are any of you going to RP, or should I continue and have the king talk. (It will take me a while to decide what he’ll say, so you have some time either way.)
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It doesn’t matter if the character would be useful, but acting could be very useful. If they need someone to be in disguise…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m not the happiest with it, but Nae’s board…

-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago

My brother’s art. Hold on, let me label it for you…
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Gunslinger
It’s hard to describe a metamorphian in detail. besides being a shapeshifting metal alien, Gunslinger has as overcoat that is metal, yet moves like it is just stiff clothe. He also wears a wide-brimmed hat. Armed with two cool pistols on his hips and a blade (maybe two, btw you cannot see his blades until they are folded out). His eyes…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
I finally reached 10k on my WIP! I can’t wait to share the second chapter!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I HAVE PERMISSION TO ADD 4 METAMORPHIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don’t worry, I won’t add them at once:
- Gunslinger
- his sister, Rusteine
- Juggernut
- and my fav metamorph, ❤❤Thunderclap❤❤
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
K, here’s my character.
KalaryLemme see, Kal is 19, with dark hair and light colored eyes. She’s a bit taller than average.
She’s usually calm and reserved, and she doesn’t get angry easily. Like I said, she’s tech-smart. She’s not an excellent fighter, but she can defend herself if she needs to.
Um, I think that’s it.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hold on, I gotta go grab C and ask his permission to steal his charrie…
- Load More
