@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s so cool!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
C, I’m so sorry if I did that wrong. For having been exposed to your charries so long, they still have that touch I can’t grasp.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Gunslinger
Undisturbed by his sudden transportation, but alert at his new surroundings, Gunslinger walked down the odd halls. Definitely not Fettian make. Bursting through the doors at the end of the hall, he said,
“What’s the trouble?” Only one man was in the room, a sword in his hand.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nahim
As Niko made his intros, Nahim bound Vethe and left her by Ellis without a word, before slinking off into the night where Dathaln was tethered. He stroked the elk’s nose.
“Hopefully nothing else happens. Wake me up if I fall asleep, okay?” Nahim picked up his self-assigned post of pacing the perimeter of darkness around the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone want to critique my plot? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay! That’s fine! I totally understand not having brainpower lol!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, the font is different on that one. Weird.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Selius
As he peered into the dark room, he heard a sound behind him. It sounded vaguely like a sword being drawn. It was quiet, but echoed in the large room. He didn’t immediately spin around—that would give away his advantage.
Selius scanned the room quickly, keeping watch behind from the corner of his eye. This one seemed empty. He shut the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase Duke
Chase pulled his sleeve down. The red in his eyes slowly faded back to black.
“Only every time I pull up my hood, only every time I look at the back of my hand. Only every time I see a mother smiling at her child.” Chase let out a deep breath. “Only every time I feel alone.” He looked away, a sorrowful expression in his…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok, yeah, I haven’t ever watched it. I vaguely remember its existence, though, which is more than I can say for most movies XD
Loll!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
If you’ve ever watched the animated film, The Bad Guys you will know. My little brother has watched it like five times in the past two months. Not a bad movie, has some unbiblical things in it but otherwise it’s pretty cool.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Why…?
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Whatever ya guys do, we have to have the phrase, “Let’s bounce.” IT IS IMPERATIVE!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s Freedom’s.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I was writing an RP but inspiration was on vacation, so someone else can go first.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t have any ideas for right now. I’m fine skipping.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae @savannah_grace2009 @freedomwriter76
Wait whose turn is it? It isn’t mine is it?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ll start us off now I guess.
Btw, their starter location will be some sort of underground warehouse complex.
Selius
Selius was in a small room made of strangely smooth stone and covered in dust.
What? Where am I?
He strode over to the door and opened it a crack, peeking out. There was no one there. He slipped out.
Outside was a large r…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol!! Fynn XD
Livia
“That would be fun,” Liv said slowly, contemplating it. If she was going to go to the dance, she might as well learn how to, well, dance. “Where are the classes?”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ummm….idk what character to add.
Oh wait. On second thought….
I’m adding Brigitta (Briggs) a really adorable little girl. She has green hair, skin, and eyes and can manipulate plants. She’s really sweet, is about 8 years old. (she kind of reminds me of @rae ‘s Nae in the Character Castle…
wait that’s her name, right??)She can be useful to…[Read more]
- Load More
