@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
…currently creating conlang…
-
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
I figured you meant something like that! 🤣
I am plagued with a typo problem I totally get it 😆😆🤣
-
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hello! Nice to meet you! Yay! XD
i love sci fi!!!! That’s so cool!!
Im excited to get to know you more too!
Thank you! 😊 -
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hello @jonas !!!
It did the same thing it did to your sister! 🤣🤦♀️So if you get a second reply from me, I apologize. Its nice to meet you! That’s cool!
it’s nice to have a sibling to work on stories with! Me and my brother used to do that all the time.
I’m a senior too!
It was nice to meet you! See ya around! -
Ruth and
Raegan Aubrey are now friends 2 years, 9 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m not sure if that would hurt Gunslinger, and if he just shot her first…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, KP eats posts sometimes. Life.
Aw, thank you!
Actually, it’s soda lol. And I agree, a hotdog is not a sandwich.
That’s funny, my whole family said five as well.
-
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hello! (I tried to respond to you once already but I’m not sure if it showed up so I’m gonna try again just to make sure. So sorry if you get two replies😂)
Bridget is such a pretty name! Hey, it’s a cool tag tho! Swords are very cool! I like them too!
It is (in my humble opinion) pop. No judgement to those who call…[Read more] -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hello! I’m Jonas (alias: Cloaked Mystery 😎) My sister mentioned most of the things already, but I am also a homeschooler (though not for much longer—I’m on my senior year), and I write fantasy.
Welp, that’s all. I’ve never been good at the newbie questions, so I’m going to skip that. See you around!
-
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
no I have not had the experience of my foot being step on seven times by seven different horses. My condolences to anyone who has. It sounds painful 😂
yes I have actually. My family has several Nigerian dwarf goats and I have gotten stepped on many a time while trying to feed the greedy pigs.
-
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hello! I love dysoptian type books! They are so cool!
yes. Snakes are cool but I am a little (lot) scared of them😂
well I have several WIPs and they range from being started five years ago to yesterday 🤣
I have no idea where I’m going with a few and just write to get the ideas out of my brain, but there’s one chi…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
yeah it’s never boring around our house🤣
😄 I bet!
my favorite color is teal
oh!! that’s a pleasant color!
I have no idea how many characters I have. I’ve never counted 😂 I’d say somewhere around thirty to forty?
Oh awesome!!
First person (I walked) for sure.
Cool!!
Characters! I am SO BAD at world building! 🤣🤣
lol!
Forever and ever amen…
-
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hello @grcr!
it’s nice to meet you!!! yeah it’s never boring around our house🤣 I’m probably a third of the way through.
my favorite color is teal, I have no idea how many characters I have. I’ve never counted 😂 I’d say somewhere around thirty to forty? First person (I walked) for sure. Characters! I am SO BAD at world building! 🤣&…[Read more] -
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
whoops… I didn’t mean for mine to be so long…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Homeschooler club!!!!! I’m the middle child of three and the only girl.
The question I ask everyone:
Have you ever had the same foot stepped on seven times by seven different horses?
Oh! And the new one:
Have you almost gotten injured giving an animal hay?
-
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hi nice to meet you!
ok. The questions. *rubs hands together gleefully* 😂
1. I actually have no idea. There’s so many good books! But I LOVE the love comes softly series and the wingfeather saga.
2. Janner. Hands down.
3. Milkshake
4. No I have not but it sounds painful. (Have you?)
Hahaha ok noted. 🤣
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Greetings from Burne!
Hey there! I’m GRCR! I’m a fiction fantasy-ish writer, an avid artist, a journalist for my fictional newspaper, and a character lover that has over three hundred in my book cast (oh, and I love them so much that I wish they were real people, lol). I enjoy listening to music and imagining my characters singing the…[Read more]
- Load More
