@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I think I butchered that spelling.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Those people didn’t choose to have brown eyes, and if they had a choice, I doubt many people would pick to.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
APOLOGISE.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s what I was thinking lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
For hair colors, I’ve done most of the normal ones: black (probably the most common for me), brown, blond. I haven’t done red, but I kind of want to for some reason.
For eye colors, I do blue the most, because it’s the most common except brown, and who wants brown eyes? I’ve also done gray and yellow. I don’t think I’ve done green though.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, interesting topic!!
Personality-wise, my characters have all sorts of different traits… I’m an INTP, but I try to make my characters different myself, and–interestingly–I have a ton of extroverted characters. The traits they hold kinda depend on their inspiration and their look… so… idk… I think I’ve done a whole ton of…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Off the top of my head, I can only think of two things that are particularly common amongst my characters:
- Most are introverted. I can barely think of any who are extroverts, although there are some I’m not sure about.
- Most are in the range of 17 – 30. I have barely any younger than that, and a significant lower amount of older ones.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
My charries are never a perfect reflection of myself, they only have a few things each that are like me, and i let others try to find them and almost never point them out unless I’m making a point (cuz often they are the deepest parts of my heart)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
oooh *subscribes*
@anyone
I often pick Black hair, even though my hair is a light brown that bleaches naturally to a dirty blond in the summer. I also often pick men as my main charres, and they’re often in the ages between 15 and 25. They’re usually warriors cuz that’s me. All of them have some secret in their backstory that they…[Read more]
-
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hello Allison! You have such cool hobbies! And your books definitely sound like something I want to read! 😄
Books: I’d take the Bible, the Scourge, and little women
i don’t really play official sports I just mess around. But my family has a gospel bluegrass band and I play the standup bass and fiddle and thats really fun.
I lik…[Read more] -
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m very bored rn.
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m bored… but I have no boards to share… 🙁
-
Hey!
-
lol! Sure, I’ll chat!!
-
(I’m pretty much up to chatting about anything… lol)
Writing…ehh… it’s going. On one of my WIPs, I finally reached 11k words… And I like it so far. On the other.. its ehh.. not that good.
-
lol, I’ve never heard it before… (*looks it up*)
do you like country music? -
Oh, it is good…
-
XD
Ooo.. I’ve never heard that one either…
(Met him in Walmart? 😂 hey that’s pretty cool!) -
Lol 🤣 alright, I will…
-
Oh my goodness AHH!! It sounds awesome and cool (ok it just got me so excited, not kidding.. I love it! 😆😆😆😆😆😆)
-
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
We’ll miss you from the RP, but I understand that you’re busy with stuff 🙂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m sorry guys, but I’m going to have to leave this RP. It’s just kind of a lot to keep up with and I’m already in several other RP’s. This has been really fun and I’ll really miss RP’ing Fracture…*cries* XD I just really need to focus on my WIP.
Thanks for understanding!
-
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
So the significance of the stones.
the stones are in two different necklaces. (And MAN am I struggling with the plot for this book. 😩🤣)
The stones were the most valuable assets to a certain country for war, because the medicine made from them not only cures sickness and disease, but can also seal wounds and heal broken bones. So they would give…[Read more] -
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh! 🤦♀️ I didn’t even catch the fantasy part!!! 🤣 sorry.
my favorite concept I’ve made up in my fantasy is this thing where there’s two magical stones (that I have yet to name) and when you put them in any liquid it can turn into a medicine that can heal people (the stone doesn’t dissolve or anything and has infinite… -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry, I’m going to have to not join after all. I need to focus more on my writing, and I’m already in quite a few RP’s. Though this is a really cool idea!!
- Load More
