@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium I LOVE YOUR PFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Jitema Saquein
Jitema’s in her late teens. She’s short, barely five feet tall, with short brown hair, tan skin, and hazel eyes. Here’s a pic:

She’s not much developed, so idk what to say about her personality. But if any of your character’s possessions mysteriously vanish… 👀👀
Oh yeah, and she also has her dragon that she stole, Turtle.…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Thumbs up.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, that’s fine. I was thinking about adding another too.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
Since we don’t have many characters, are you guys ok if I add another? Or should I wait, since we just started and more ppl might join?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Kalary
Kalary eyed the girl. “Colleagues?” She asked, “What do you mean?”
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Cool! I like her!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
The goal is undecided. They just got here, and they haven’t met the person who hired them yet.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ofc!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedmwriter76
My MC’s tend to be men (idk, they’re easier to write somehow🤣)
I’m not alone!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Kalary
“I’m not insane, and I told you, I don’t know.” Kal said, crossing her arms.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Selius
”You’re insane,” Selius said shaking his head. “I just want to know where are we?”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Kalary
“Are you asking for a definition?” Kalary asked, “I can get one for you. Let’s see… Combat. Noun. 1.Fighting between armed forces. Science. Noun. 1. The systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation, experimentation, and the testing of theories against the evidence obtained. Anything else?”
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t actually like makeup (on myself anyway) and don’t want to wear it. However, my (adult) characters will wear makeup sometimes… but that’s typically for special occasions and such.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Selius
“Wond?” Selius repeated. “Combat science? What are either of you talking about?”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Kalary
Kalary eyed them both askance. “I actually know exactly what I’m talking about, I was top of the class in combat science. And where is this ‘Wond’? I don’t think there’s anywhere that doesn’t have gun technology yet.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
My charries almost never have colored hair or makeup, probably because 1, I mostly write fantasy so it would seem really out of place for someone or have blue hair, and 2, I have zero internet in smearing wax and powder all over my face aka makeup, so I usually forget it exists lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone want to critique my plot? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, I get it now! It’s simply the power of resistance and the fact that none of the other Paynes know that they’re being lied to. So Sef will have to confront her lies in a more obvious way than most books.
Yep! Exactly.
That makes sense! And yeah, definitely don’t feel like you have to take any of my advice… It’s totally up to you…
- Load More

Ah, thank you 😂