@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase Duke
“Are you sure that’s just it?” Calie asked in a soft voice, trying to catch his gaze.
“Do you want the lie or the truth?”
“The truth.”
“I-I… I wasn’t doing my homework…I was, I was…in an alley.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
She’s 23
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
some other mysterious force in the universe had compelled him to take it off.
XD
Chase Duke
Too late, Callista had noticed him. She came skipping over, and Chase grew chilled. He really missed his hoodie already.
“You came!” She was way too excited to see him. He looked down at the floor, as she looked him over before saying, with a s…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sure.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Vethe
“Unbind me, and I’ll answer, so long as they’re reasonable.” Vethe said shortly, “I am not answering questions lying on the ground. I am unarmed and currently of very little danger to you.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ellis
“We’re not giving you your sword back, either,” Ellis said. “Not until you answer some questions at least.”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Btw, I was thinking we’d assume they know who Vethe is, since Marcurious is there.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Vethe
Vethe opened one eye and looked at the man who spoke. “Yes.” She said simply, “Where’s my sword?”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ellis
“Oh, sure,” said Ellis. “You follow us, spy on us, and attack us, and then we’re supposed to let you go because you tell us to?”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Vethe
Vethe awoke with a pounding headache. She stayed completely still, all except her fingers, which were testing the bonds around her wrists. She wasn’t going to be able to get them off. Vethe spoke. “Unbind me.”
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009 I am now taking a break from dragons, and beginning to stockpile Christmas pics!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nahim will pick up his pacing again, he always paces after a nightmare, and doesn’t go back to sleep.
Fennin
At the mention of the missing Carrie, he looked around.
“Where’s Tren?”
I think i’m going to start the Tren&Carrie romance soon!
Tren
Tren pushed aside the brush, seeing Carrie with another figure, a boy.
“Carrie,” He…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
oh and what’d with the warning about swiss cheese?
XD That’s the first time someone’s asked me! So, I think around the time you joined Character Party, when they were all in a stand off, Nahim pulled his gun out and threatened to shoot everyone if they didn’t calm down…
Nahim
Conviction and Ellis glowed green, but Nahim was not to b…[Read more] -
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
sure!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago

- Load More


I’m…not particularly comforted. Hey, you passed 2000 posts!
You shouldn’t be *laughs evilly* Wait until Christmas!
I did? Oh, I guess I wasn’t paying attention…
@jonas lol for reallllll
We’re all gonna die!! XD
Wait, I passed you @jonas How’d that happen?!
I mean, youre active in almost ever RP on here, so thats probably how.
True…