@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I do that too…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
(OH! Also I have decided in my WIP, Vikii does live! But instead of her its the main characters older brother and Hugos sister.😭)
Girl that might be even worse….WHY WOULD YOU KILL HUGO’S SISTER???? I’m going to kidnap him and give him a hug and fuzzy blankets and hot cocoa…it’s so sad!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wait. Guys am I the only one who shows my writing to everyone who will read it??? Is that bad or weird lol
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
That would make sense.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @savannah_grace2009 @rae
I realize it’s been my turn for a while. I don’t know what to write, so someone can go ahead, or Freedom can introduce the new character.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I would guess Tone Armor is character being protected to make it appropriate for the target audience, or something like that.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s “plot armor” and “tone armor” actually, I think. Plot armor refers to a character being protected by the plot. I think you would use that term in a situation where a character keeps surviving just because they’re important to the plot.
I’ve never heard of tone armor.
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
My notifs didn’t tell me about this!!!!!! I’m so mad!
💕💕💕💕
😭😭😭 Riker!! I’ll forever love you bud!
So…other than the emojis above, my other thoughts were on this section
The brunette slowly shook his head.
Masked fear, perhaps even terror, blazed in his dark blue eyes.
Oh, power tasted beautiful on Erich’s tongue.…
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Here remained a seething Nahim until Sleep came gliding to his side, and there she remained, her white arms wrapped about his frame. Her air of peace lay heavily upon him as, with tender whisperings, she told him of dreams, of stories wrought by her hand and making little sense. Some were glimpses of the future, some of the past, and some of…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Somehow I missed part of what the General said, so ignore the previous Zash RP.
Zash
“Zash,” he snarled. “And I assure you, general, I will be far more useful than all of the men you have here.”
His knives flicked out from his belt. Some of them planted themselves in the ground and lifted him into the air.
“Are we
[Read more] -
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I snippet from my epilogue of Guardian Angels…
“Ow! You’ve gotta be kidding me Maren!” Maren grinned mischievously.
“Your stomach will always be the target of my fist.”
“I can’t believe I thought it was a good idea to make you my brother-in-law.” Noranay laughed at her fiancé.
“Oh, you haven’t seen the worst yet!” Nahim cast her a pained…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Interesting! Thanks for sharing.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetheroum
Cuz that’s when we see our charries true colors
Oh, this is an interesting SE article I read recently
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
*chuckles menacingly*
Why is it we’re always in a slump unless there is a threat of great bodily harm or death out upon our charries XD -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
*evilly taps fingertips together*
I can’t wait for the villians to attack again.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Gotcha.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think she’s still tied up. Unless her other weapons are really well concealed, they would have taken those too.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Btw is Vethe still tied up? And did they take her gun and knives, or just her sword?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lag
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Btw, I’m not sure if you’re aware, since you joined after this, but Vethe would not help the villains if she was freed. She ran from them almost as soon as she got there. What you wrote is fine as long as it’s okay for John to be wrong. (Zash will neglect to notice what they are talking about and warn them.)
- Load More

Girl, you’re AMAZING!!!! I could never write something like this? This is like almost as good as Tolkien! Never stop writing and don’t give up because I know you’ll be a great writer someday!
Um idk why I had a question mark there, it was supposed to be an exclamation point lol
TYSM!
To be fair, My writing is only like this when I’m in a “mood”, half the time it’s not so good!
@rae
girl, don’t even. I’ve never seen a piece of your writing that wasn’t good. lol.