@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hmmm… that could work I guess. So, the characters that figure this out on their own are Vlydia, who’s a scientist, Nedan, who’s a miner, and Krenna, who’s a thief. Maybe Vlydia would be weird enough to try eating them as an experiment? But she’d have to see some evidence that they would do something. Maybe Nedan…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Someone could swallow it to prevent it from getting confiscated or something XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I mean, it they’re eating while doing something with these, I guess, but who would do that? XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah… could someone somehow ingest one on accident?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic December Daily Poetry in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I wrote one for today’s prompt!!
___________________________
faithful sinner, faithless saintThere are two men I will speak of,
The first, a faithless saint.
The second is a faithful sinner,
Their sorrowful hearts may faint.In church, you’ll see the saint often,
Yet his internal thoughts are rotten.
His blinded eyes a…[Read more] -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
One of the tricky things for this story is how do I get people to eat these? Who’s going to just try to consume one of them and hope it does something? To make it worse, at least three characters are going to figure it out independently.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ohhh, so the bud is different from the actual crystals? Gotcha.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
The most important thing that I noticed that definitely should be addressed is: how do you stop people from creating infinite Resonance Crystal factories? Couldn’t someone generate a piece of crystal, break it off, and someone else consume it, or do they degenerate INSTANTLY (which would be a bit weird)?
You need the c…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
OK
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I forgot about your previous post 🤦♀️
No problem!
I don’t remember exactly how it worked previously but I like how the updated version works.
The previous version was fairly similar. The new one is a bit more symmetrical. It has twice as many categories of powers (material, mental, etc.) but one less effect (I got rid of d…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
The most important thing that I noticed that definitely should be addressed is: how do you stop people from creating infinite Resonance Crystal factories? Couldn’t someone generate a piece of crystal, break it off, and someone else consume it, or do they degenerate INSTANTLY (which would be a bit weird)?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t remember exactly how it worked previously but I like how the updated version works.
I forgot about your previous post 🤦♀️
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @thearcaneaxiom
I just made some significant changes to Crystal Binding. I used to have it organized like this: three types of powers: energetic, physical, and spiritual; and four effects: combination, separation, absorption/infusion, and distortion.
There are now six types of powers, but only three effects.
The types are…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @rae @highscribeofaetherium @jonas | You know how RPs on here last for, like, forever? Ok, so what do you guys think about a RP that has a decided end? Like, the role-play starts in the beginning of the week and ends at the end of the week… or something like that… Just wondering what you all thought. 🙂
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Did you say before that she always has right eyes, no matter what shape she is using?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Jeptune? 🙄 I have no idea where she is rn. Jeptune is an odd slyiad, sometimes she acts insane, other times like a strict school teacher (she actually is Chase Duke’s school teacher, and since slyiads are the natural rivals of shyiads, things go very badly for Chase since he can’t control his powers yet.) Actually, rn she could be anything…[Read more]
-
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
lol! thats so fun!
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Er… I guess? I was considering taking him out since he’s done literally nothing and RPing doesn’t work very well from his perspective. Idk.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
And is Jeptune?
- Load More

A real-time week? That would be interesting, but I’m not sure how well it would work well. What might be better is to have some sort of in-universe end. For example, the character party RP theoretically will end eventually. We could have something like that but with a shorter goal. That could be fun, although I personally like RPs that last a l…[Read more]
Yeah, that’s what we were thinking.
I like longer RPs, too.
I think that would be fun.
@grcr interesting concept! I think I would join if we had one, but I probably wouldn’t start it.