@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
AHH!! We just got a tiny kitten!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hanako told me she might try to join. She just hasn’t said so publicly and hasn’t promised.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
👍
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetheriun
There might also be some other people on at that time. I’ll send out a reminder and tag everyone who said they were going to do it.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wait, do we even have enough ppl?!?
Ok, if everyone who said they might is able to come on, we’ll have just enough.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
And if it isn’t obvious, that’s PM, not AM.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, yeah I forgot about that! I’ll set a reminder for myself.
If anyone needs a reminder, we are planning to do it at 5 EST/4 CST/3MST/2 PST.
-
Ruth and
Loopy are now friends 2 years, 9 months ago -
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
oh that’s funny lol XD XD XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ve literally been so excited all week XXD sometimes I’ll see it and think I missed it, and freak out, then be like, oh wait, we still have a day left lol
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
more like taped it…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Thank you so much <333 It makes me so happy when people compliment my writing, especially when I’ve been really insecure about it and worrying that it’s not good and I should just quit XD
And yeah, I love that scene too 🙂 thanks for reading!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
We posted the times earlier in this thread if you don’t know what time.
I put it on my calendar so I wouldn’t forget XD
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m excited! I’ve been excited all week lol
-
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
THAT IS SO GOOD! You are doing an awesome job Sara! yes! do what God is telling you to. Thats the most important thing. It made me so happy when i found out her mom was having a baby! XDXDXDXDXDXDXD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Are you guys excited to break the record tomorrow???
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Or maybe #Albie?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
- Load More

Awwww! What did you name it??
😊😊 We haven’t decided on a name yet, but we’re thinking about Halo or Arbiter… (because we’re HUGE fans of that video game lol 😂)❤️❤️
WhAt?!?! You never told me!! XD I LOOOOVVVEEEE Halo! XDXD
Have you played Portal?
Lol XD XD Yeah our big sister got us hooked on it, and then we got the book series and loved that too. lol
Hmm, I’ve never played Portal before (or at least I don’t think so)… what kind of game is it? 😀
Theres a book series? Now I know what I need to get 😂
Portal is a first person puzzle video game with so many secrets! My pfp is one of the characters. If you ever get the opportunity, you should totally get it!
Lol 😄 Yeah, it’s really good series. It starts Chief out as a kid, and how he became a legend and everything… lol
The main problems (in our opinion) was the flood book (because it’s written by a different author than the first and other books) and that our mom has to skip a lot of language in it… 😐
Oooo… That sounds very interesting. I’ll…[Read more]