@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
I reached 15,000 words on my WIP!!
-
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it.
Albert and Libbie are so cute XD
#LALBERT
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hmmm…
Ok, you said that this is a sequel, and I don’t think I’ve read anything from the first… so my opinions may not be the greatest because I don’t know what the characters have exactly gone through…
Anyhow…
– Does it seem boring?
Nooo…. I don’t think so at all.
– How is the pace?
Ehh…. I’m not exactly…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wow!!! That’s amazing! Congratulations!!!!!!!! 🥳🥳
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yes 🫡
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @beth-torres @whalekeeper @esther-c @hybridlore @savannah_grace2009 @acancello @loopylin @princesachronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom
Reminder! We’re planning to smash that record into the dust at 5 EST/4 CST/3 MST/2 PST.
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Oops! Wrong four o’clock! Lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nar
“That’s… Unlike anything I’ve ever heard of… ” Nar’s mind wondered what her world would look like if that was the case, it certainly would be crazy. “Does that mean that if I think I’m a bird, I am one?”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh my goodness!!!!! I am so happy for you, and so proud of you! I am so lucky to get to know you as a friend on here, and I’m celebrating right with you, girl!! You have to let me know how editing/publishing goes!!!
Well, Pitts are explained later in the book, same with Rippak and Godede Waters. I didn’t want to explain everything…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
AHHH!!! I’m so happy for you!!!! Congratulations!!! 🎉 🎉🎉🎉😆😆😆
*lights a random fireworks from last year*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @smiley @esther-c @rae @hybridlore @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @acancello @mineralizedwritings @vinagirl
Okay, I really have been working on this chapter a bunch, and I would like to know you’re guys’ thoughts! I know some of you guys have read this chapter, but I was wondering if you had any…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I would be such an emotional wreck 😭😭😭 LIKE FINISHING A NOVEL!!! THAT IS SO AMAZING!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Girl I love Ami and Ev!!! I love Ev’s personality, I wish I had a friend like him XD
1. Were you drawn into the story right away?
I kind of agree with Min, it seemed really abrupt, and I was a little confused at first. But the action also made me want to see what happened next, so it drew me in, but only because I was confused and…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
OH MY GOSH GIRLLLLLLL!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! I LITERALLY FREAKED OUT WHEN I READ THAT YOU’RE FINISHING THE EPILOGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH!!! <333
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Idk…I just feel like that way has much better writing and is just more emotional XD
if I’m being completely honest here… sometimes hooks are overrated…. 👀😂
lol!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww that was so sweet I love it!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I may answer all your questions later, but for now, I am drawn into the story.
BUT
I see potential for this story to be better if you had at least one chapter before this that introduced us to daily life with the Orb. It would drawn me in more, and make us care about Ev and Ami more than just plopping them and the plot in our laps off…[Read more] -
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nar
“Yeah, I get that. I mean, you don’t get punished for messing it up, you’re just corrected. If you’re born Realn it’s as natural as walking, and putting your left hand over your heart just feels like a crime. If you’re not…it seems like a bunch of silly rules. Why not use the left hand, your right might be busy?” Nora sto…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, from Nahim’s right elbow down is robotic. I might make it the entire arm.
- Load More

Good job!!!! Thats a huge accomplishment!!!
Also, did you name your kitten yet?
Thanks!! 😆😆😆
No, we haven’t yet… my mom thinks we should watch his personality first. 😄
Oh yeah, thats a big thing 😀 (Although Arbiter would be so cute XD)
I know right!! (my siblings and I still want to name him that over most of the other options we’ve thought up lol)
That’s great!!!!!!!! Congrats!!
Thanks!!! 😄😄