@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Just three more people!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
NOOOOOOOO!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
We’re back down to 10!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Who else is supposed to be here? Is Whalekeeper on yet?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Actually, no, make that ELEVEN!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
7 is our devotion time, either we eat at 7:30 or 6:30
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wow, ten ppl are on rn?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
GUYZ It’s half an hour before the set time and we’re at 10 active members already!!!!! I think we can do this!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
5?!? Wow. Impressive. We usually eat around 7:00-7:30 XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Would you mind adding Sef? I think I’m going to go with her, since Music and Chase are not…connecting really.
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ve been thinking, and I’m sorry I put you through the trouble with Music, but I don’t feel like…How do i explain this to a guy? When my charries fall in love with other charries, I immediately know. Idk if guy writers get the same feelings as girl writers about their charries, but I just get a feeling when I’m in that character’s…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
So if the jungle dragon is coming now, should it have 1 or 2 regular dragons with it? Just for some extra challenge, especially since Snake is here.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I love it sooooooo much!!! LIBBIE HURRY UP AND SAY YOU’LL MARRY HIM!!!! AHHHH!! lol!
#LALBERT
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Jeptune
“Touching, touching. A sister and her little brother, who apparently hate each other for some reason.” The slyiad half dropped down from a tree, her eight eyes thinning, and her red lips twisted in a villianest smile. Dried blood showed on a bandage on her torso (Torso, right? I forget where my own charrie got stabbed!)…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @jonas @keilah-h
The stones have no fixed location as long as they don’t go beyond the borders of their realms, unless in the hands of one who has their light(Fennin). I personally imagine the dragons keeping them close to skin as like a scale in the most protected area, or a place the can keep careful watch on it. As far…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I have a villain that isn’t doing anything right now, but he avoids fighting as much as he can and would especially avoid attacking someone like Carrie, unless she were for some reason to attack him first. @rae also could bring in Jeptune, and @highscribeofaetherium has the Shadow, but I can’t think of any others that aren’t alrea…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Probably not 😕
That would probably work, though idk if the stones are in fixed locations or anything like that 🤷♀️
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nar
“Kinda like the lines on a warrior’s face. No matter how young, no matter how old, the face shows the stories there to be told.” Nar smiled, brushing a curl from her eye. “That’s the closest I can relate my world to yours. My world is the world of the warrioress, where some go off to war, and come back dead on their shield.…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
- Load More
