@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
-GRCR-'s profile was updated 1 year, 8 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Thank you!! 💛💛
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Thanks guys!! 😊💛
Nothing like a before/after to boost your artist confidence. I like Lily best, she looks sweet.
Fr.
Thanks!! Yeah, Lily’s sweet……. she’s supposed to be a lot more jolly and energetic than i drew her, but oh well. she’s actually a crazy lil gal.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
They’ve changed a lot…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
A cool comparison of what my WIP girlies looked like when I first drew them versus now…

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
You should also go off teachings from the saints.
The Bible is the WORD OF GOD!!!!! How could anything people say be superior to that?
I understand that God gives people special revelations too, but they won’t contradict the Bible. As Christians we need to respect the Bible as the ultimate authority.
Plus, the Bible requires two…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Here is my expertly made pronunciation guide:
That is the BEST pronunciation guide I’ve ever seen! lol
oh, i like it!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Question Baron just asked in the story I’m writing: “Are an onion a bird or a mammal?” (please excuse his grammar). Things are about to get interesting…
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Glad you liked it!
She won’t be in the next story, just warning you, but Max, Ruby, and Rya will be returning. Story after that, Jenna will be returning with Ken.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I have decided to keep Baron in this rp for now.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I disagree with this a little. You cannot go off JUST the Bible, you need prayer too. And plus others can teach you a lot about God. So no, I do not “just” believe in the Bible.
Well…
Yes, you do need prayer, and God can reveal things to you. But God will NEVER say something to you that contradicts the Bible. If the Bible doe…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
@theducktator | Hey, random question… have you ever played Duck Life? The game where you train ducks to race? 😅 just wondering.
-
-GRCR-'s profile was updated 1 year, 8 months ago
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@whaley
I will say the Catholic church has magnificent art and culture which I respect.
Ohhh yess I wholeheartedly agree!
- Load More

