@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
No no no continue!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Maybe paused but not dead…
I’d be down to start it up again whenever, I just don’t know what to RP at the moment…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxforge @rae @loopylin @highscribeofaetherium @the_lost-journal @ellette-giselle @hybridlore @whalekeeper @grcr
Do we declare this RP officially dead, or do we want to continue? Alternatively, we could put it on pause if people want to continue later. What do you all think?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
btw, you saying that with your kitty cat pfp glaring at me was the best ever! I almost died.
lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
The second story
The Silver StreakSparkling gems set in a vast darkness, with a single marvelous pearl hung upon nothing. In the soft bed of short blades of grass, two young boys, about ten, lay upon a hilltop.
“Isn’t the night beautiful, Baron?” Faren asked his friend with youthful excitement. The cold gaze of his…[Read more] -
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Did you see Whaley’s memes? ^^^^
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
You just had to say something, Ellette.
well, I should at least be thankful that there were only two memes
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Perfect! Thank you!!!
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
Things Driver’s Ed has taught me:
I’m definitely going to die driving.
Things Driver’s Ed has not taught me:
How to drive. -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
You got this girl XDXD <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Same. I love coffee (even though I seem to be immune to caffeine? It’s weird).
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
That’s cool!@koshka
I’m in the middle of some videos I have to watch to get a driver’s license sometime in the near future, and they’re dreadfully…dreadful. Especially since I’m not desensitized to stuff at all…
I KNOW.
I was only 14 when I joined, so you’re really not much younger than most people in the forum.
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
You know what, we could probably host our own CWW kind of thing here on KP if we set a deadline, divided into teams, and did a bit of sprinting and such……..
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I believe the max age on here is 30, so even I have 12 years left. (And KP seems to barely even be moderated anymore, so who knows if anyone will ever actually get kicked off.)
But sure thing! If I ever join another writing forum, I’ll let you know.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ll keep my eyes open for something like that, but I don’t think we’ll have to worry too much. Last I checked, KPs age limit was like thirty… and even if people are in their early twenties, it’ll take quite some time to get to there. 🙂💛
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh, *facepalm*
Nope!
DILL PICKLES ARE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
says the person who’s never had a bread and butter pickle, but we can ignore that, can’t we? -
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
If bread is hot, and espeically if the butter is a garlic butter.
Andrew is older than me by eight months.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Pretty close!! I’m fifteen, born July, 2009.
- Load More

Oh dear. I’m starting Driver’s Ed this week. Hopefully it’s better in Indiana.
If my car steering skills are anything like my sled steering skills, I will definitely die.
Oh my goodness 😂😂 @theducktator @highscribeofaetherium You guys will be fine, it’s scary the first couple times and then it’s not that bad. Just pray 😅