@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Esther replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 11 months ago
@janellebelovedpig @hybridlore @acancello
Thank you all so much!! I’ll definitely keep it all in mind. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Development Theme List! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
This is a really neat idea!!
Here’s a few of mine: (some of them are kinda similar to each other or are from the same character)
- Accepting the fact that you’re not perfect and you don’t have to be
- Learning that you don’t have to please everyone
- Standing firm in what you know to be true and right, even when those around…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
XD
Dance party turned dragon-slaying quest I love it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Development Theme List! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Cool topic idea! (Again)
I really struggle with simplifying my characters’ arcs/development into a single phrase or sentence, but here’s some attempts. (I wont say which characters they belong to)
- overcoming guilt/living like someone who is forgiven
- letting go of anger and bitterness
- overcoming fear of the future/ the…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Dante
“Uh, Dante. Tucker,” he said, unsure if he was supposed to add more, or if his name was sufficient enough.
He glanced around the crowd once again, but only met strangers’ suspicious stares. He turned back to Calligrapho and gave him back his jar.
“That’s a bit of a long name. Mind if I call you Cal?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I needed to contribute to the memes…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
🤣 I love them
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Burning the glue off will be Dante’s first instinct anyway, so that makes things easy.
Dante
Something tickled Dante on the shoulder as he followed the crowd of students. He brushed it off and kept walking. Again, something touched his other shoulder. This time, it felt like someone poking him with a twig. He glared over his shoulder,…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Why is the pixie named Styx? Is he undead or something? Idk I’m just thinking of the river.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, he could board with them. He isn’t technically enrolled in the school, though, he’s just using it as cover. So Calligrapho might have to invite him or something.
Lol I can’t believe they just knowingly made a deal with Rumpelstiltskin for a couple dresses. XD
I’m creating my own language with the same pronounciation as Welsh, s…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok, thanks!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sounds good 👍
And did I see a post about the characters being in teams of two or something like that?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Thank you! 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
I have been summoned, but no text precceds
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas I don’t mind the order!
- Load More
