@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
and guys… we’re gonna watch Infinity War tonight and idk if I’m ready…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
but I’m over here thinking about how Steve will come out of the Blip and realize that he’s lost
I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT THAT
Initially, I just thought of Bucky but then I was like, wait, wait, wait, STEVE! 😭
but everything you and @smiley are saying is very true!
But still, Steve’s gonna loose Bucky TWICE!
and this new…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
wow, 11 hrs is a lot! That’s cool it tracks your time
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Wow, it looks amazing! Also sooo time consuming XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
@keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper
Here’s part of the reason I’ve been somewhat less active lately. (It’s Ellie)

-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
thanks! It’s no one in particular. Not from any of my stories. I probably didn’t need to post it here but I was bored.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@rae all right!
Snake
“Is there anything any of you want?” Fennin, the prince, asked.
Snake flicked his tail. “Not really. I’m itching to go out there and rake some scales. Which are we doing first?”
short rp, I know, but there wasn’t much to talk about. Also, I was supposed to do ocean and jungle dragons, right? I’m having the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas ok then!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas ok! just tag me when we’re ready. I don’t think I’ll do a transition scene.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
ok then! I’ll try to come up with something lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas ha perfect timing, I’m thinking of RPing soon.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 lol but yeah we really should get back on track.
The character castle took several weeks to hit 200 pages. This RP will probably take only one to do that. It’s probably a really good thing someone’s going through the RP’s and separating them in a google doc from the random chatter.
oh and I love that story about the cats lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom You must have an exceptional mind or tons of time on your hands to be able to come up with a double language like S’halek! That’s something I wouldn’t be able to do.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@esther-c I could have some guy characters appear. I have four after all. Hunter’s in the other mall, I assume, but idk where Tech, Wrecker and Crosshair are as of right now.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@rae @trailblazer I’m allergic to some dyes too, ha ha.
My mental systems went nuts once when I was three or so and ate a cupcake with frosting dyed red. Or maybe it was itself red. I don’t remember. But after that my parents pulled me off dyes.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok. I’ll think I’ll have Ev meet up with some other guys… if there are any for him to meet. XD
Ev
“It would be, wouldn’t it?” Falon said with a small laugh. “But I wouldn’t get my hopes up, after all, how much can you trust rumors?”
Ev nodded to the side and smirked. “True.”
In a few steps, they had entered the bustling mall, surrou…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ohhh, lol. I think we’ve actually seen one of those before! I think it was called My Stick and it was about Yoda and his stick. 😂
Fynn
“I’m not sure, exactly,” Liv shrugged. “It might just be on a different planet, though it could be different galaxies.”
“Hm, interesting,” Fynn said. He hadn’t really t…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
it will probably be Bucky
😭 i knew itttttt
AND I WILL BAWL MY EYES OUT WHEN I WRITE IT AND I WILL CRY FOREVER, OKAY!? I’M NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT EITHER, BUT BUCKY WOULDN’T LET SAM SACRIFICE HIMSELF WHEN HE HAS A SISTER AND NEPHEWS TO SURVIVE FOR!!!
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
BUT THAT DOES MAKE SENSE AND BUCKY WOULD TOTALLY DO THAT FOR SAM…[Read more]
- Load More

