@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Here are two interesting tidbits I’ve been speculating on. See what you think.
In one of the cabinets in Urithiru, a gemstone message from an ancient Truthwatcher says “I foresaw this.” That’s not the whole thing, but it’s the important part.
Secondly, what about that part when sodium screams “WE KILLED YOU”? Who is ‘we’?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh! So exciting! I can’t wait to see what it looks like!! 🤩
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
OHHHH, speaking of that!!! I got the official copyright paperwork on Tuesday, so I OFFICIALLY have the copyright for Freedom’s Fire!! 🤩💖😭 I’m so happy!!
AND something else…
I and my mom were just talking today…and I MAY try to get my book selling as an Amazon E-Book by Christmas!!! 🤩💖
FREEDOM!!! That’s SO exciting!…
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
🤯🤯🤯
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Did I show you Chase’s board?
Maybeee…? I can’t remember. XD
Callista
“I-I’m f-fine. Uh…” He looked around nervously. “T-there’s…I c-can see a s-store up ahead for s-suits. Is that, is that what y-you wh-want?”
“Sure.” She tapped Fynn on the shoulder. “There’s a store up ahead where you could find a suit. You can go ahead with Lukas and C…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@calyhuge @smiley @esther-c @freedomwriter76
Riya
“Cool. Hey, I heard there was a dance here or something. Do you know anything about it? Are you going? I don’t know anything about it.”
“The dance is the riot of the school at the moment.” Riya said with a laugh, “I can’t remember the exact date but I believe it’s a few days from now. But basica…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ooooh! I like it!!
And I totally relate to some of this, I was a camp counselor for the first time this summer. 😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
squiggly-wigglies???
what the heck is that supposed to mean lol
and country accents?? I want to watch it so bad now…..I’ve heard not all of them are appropriate though. This one’s ok right?
XD you just have to watch it.
i don’t think there’s anything inappropriate in this one! my younger brothers watch it all the time. 😉
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww, that’s sweet!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, you’re fine. 🙂 I’ve been pretty busy anyway.
Ev
“Are you…looking for something specific?” The boy asked. “I’ve been searching this store for the perfect things for so long I practically have it mapped in my head.”
Ev ran a hand through his hair. “Actually yeah. Have you seen any suits that have dark red? Or even a dress shir…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Callista
“I-I don’t have any g-good memories about m-malls.”
Callie bit her lip. She suddenly felt bad for inviting him to come along. “I’m sorry, I didn’t know.” She paused for a moment. “I’m sure we can find a store that isn’t so busy, if that’s what’s bothering you. You should probably help Fynn find a suit if I’m not available to he…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
*shrugs* True. I guess it’s not that bad. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I typically do too, but in this WIP, the culture of the country is that the meaning of their names is very important. (And the names I’m using are Iranian/Persian) Plus, they are usually introduced by their whole name: _____ _____ al _____. Yeah. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m back!!!
Sorry. XD
Callista
As they walked into the mall and became a part of the sea of shoppers, Callie noticed Chase pull his hood over his head, his black eyes darting every direction. His shoulders sagged and his steps seemed hesitant.
“You good?” She whispered, sidling up to him.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ah!! I missed a ton of stuff again 😭 Sorry y’all, life is busy 😅 Anyway, have we even started the quest yet?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@esther-c Super late lol but here’s a reply to Ev!
Tech
He turned around to see a kid looking at him. A boy, older than he was, and a bit perplexed…..?
The boy looked a bit sheepish, and pointed to Tech’s tail. “Heh… sorry. I just saw it, and was confused, uh, that’s all.”
“Not a problem.” Tech returned to browsing through this store’…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
Snake
Great, a fire.
And an attack.
He went hunting for ten minutes and all the fun stuff went on without him?
Talk about rude…….
Snake roared into the sky as he landed, his tail dispatching one of the enemies. (one of you can choose who it is. He didn’t kill him/her, just knocked them to the side.)
Then a song rose from the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas That’s too funny about your birthday being in the middle of the year!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
@euodia-vision squiggly-wigglies???
what the heck is that supposed to mean lol
and country accents?? I want to watch it so bad now…..I’ve heard not all of them are appropriate though. This one’s ok right?
- Load More
