@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
… if no one gets this reference I’m going to be so sad
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Marcel rn:

Sorry I know your characters are having a serious moment right now but I couldn’t help myself XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Imma introduce my characters now.
Quibbly “Twitch” JohnsonApperance: Female, 15, curly blonde hair, thick glasses, brown eyes, average height, wears jeans, a t-shirt, and a light grey hoodie
Personality: Practical, serious, book smart, impulsive, does not often care for others’ opinions
Other: Has the psychic ability to sense the future and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry I’m so late in seeing this, I love your poetry style! And like said above, it’s nostalgic in a way.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Newsletter question? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you!!
XDXD Well I can’t entirely remember the lore, but the librarian (Who works in their orphanage) is from kind of a bygone era, and so is his fish tank. Maybe things like that used to be normal, but it isn’t anymore, and who knows, maybe he has the last one?
Oh no! XD i wouldn’t kill off a charrie that quick!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Newsletter question? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 10 months ago
lol I didn’t even know we each had a topics page XD also you can totally just post the unfinished one if you don’t feel like finishing it, I’ll enjoy the read either way!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Newsletter question? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 10 months ago
Here was mine! Keep in mind it’s pretty old writing, but at the time this was really good for me. I actually spent a really long time on it, and did at least one full edit. So yeah, I was pretty disappointed when they didn’t post the results, not that I would have won lol.
it’s actually the only short story I’ve like finished…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Newsletter question? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 10 months ago
Wait, actually? That would be so cool! I’m so curious what you wrote for it!
It was kinda pure luck that I saw this, because it was a old post it didn’t notify me, I happened to look at recent topics though lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone want to critique my plot? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 10 months ago
I love how neat this outline looks. Lol. Cuz my method of plotting differs with every book and story I write. XD
I’d love to critique it, but I don’t have the brain power to do that right now. And since I offered to give you feedback on your WIP, I might just wait to read it instead of just the outline.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Callista
“Um, I believe I saw a sign when we were walking through here earlier. If I remember right, they’re being taught by the dance instructor from the school. Actually you know what…” she pulled out her phone. “I’ll be right back.”
After a minute or so, she returned. “Alright. I found the instructor’s website and I’m fi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
I knowwwww
I just recently wrote the scene where Amir dies and afterwards I was like, “Esther, why did you do this?!?!” (But I also wrote a short epilogue that I absolutely love because for the most part the subplots have been resolved, but the epilogue leaves a wide opening for a sequel…. 😏)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lukas
“I don’t know how to dance.”
Lukas chuckled. “Well, you’re in good company. I don’t know how to dance either.”
“I can teach you!”
Lukas gave Fynn’s grinning face a smirk. “Um, I’ll pass on that.”
“Aw, come on. I’m a wonderful dancer. Let me demonstrate.”
Lukas closed his eyes and threw out his hands. “No, no. P…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Liv didn’t let him finish. She lightly slapped him across the face, but it still made a louder sound than she intended. “Goodbye, Fynn.” Fynn gaped at her, his jaw practically on the floor. And then Liv couldn’t do it anymore. She burst out laughing. Xandro neighed, as if amused. Fynn looked from her to Lukas, and back to her,…
-
Esther replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s fantastic, I love it. 🤣
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s hilarious I love it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
*subscribed*
Love this idea! I need to escape from reality rn and I just revised some backstories again so I am totally joining this.
I’ll add Dante. (As usual) And one other charrie, but I’m not sure who…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t usually say this bc everyone says it lolz, but Seb controls his POV more than any other charrie and it’s hard to change his mood when I want it to.
Lol yeah my charries do that too. That’s why Ellie just suddenly ran away. For me it’s usually cuz I made my character do something they wouldn’t usually do a couple rps bef…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Felicity
Felicity looked at Babs, wondering how someone with such a pretty face and kind nature could ever envy anyone. But then a certain serious-faced, strawberry blonde girl appeared in Felicity’s mind. Smarter, prettier, richer, less of a temper.
“No… no I get it.”
- Load More
