@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lois
Lois smiled softly.
“Well… no, not really. I’ve tried some swing, but that was years ago. I’m sure I’d trip all over myself if I tried now. Our home hasn’t had much heart for dancing lately. …Have you two danced before?” -
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ugh I hope I’m not misinterpreting Hugo’s question again this time
Dante
Dante watched Sebastian clomp into the dance room, a bit bewildered by his sudden change in mood. Usually Dante was the chaotic one, but Seb easily outdid him there.
He wondered why he had decided to spend his afternoon at dance practice of all t…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
HELP!!!!!!!
MY IDENTITY IS BEING STOLEN!!!!!!!
lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
your romance is actually very good. Very accurate to real life. Wishing I had your “mad skills” as my pastor would say
Why thank you, Rae. 🙂
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
If you most distinguished writers will grant me the pleasure, I can write a transition scene for our quartet.
Go ahead!
Like Rae said, you’re doing pretty well for a first romantic scene XD
thanks!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Yay! That looks great! Especially the mouth and the nose. And the clothes. It looks really good!
Ok, here’s some tips. Remember that they’re based off of my own art style and personality, so they might not be as helpful to you as they are to me.
First off, it’s helpful to have a sketchbook that you don’t care about ruining. Don’t waste you…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Haha no ur good this is hilarious. It’s like I keep accidentally committing identity theft.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Snake
“I’ll set you down then.” he said, wheeling around and swooping down, then setting her gently on the floor with the others. He remained flying, but stayed low, addressing the others. “She agrees not to threaten anyone unless she’s really endangered.” he explained.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
My style is somewhere stuck between realistic and cartoony. I learned to draw from realistic-based books, but the vast majority of my early references are animated TV shows…..
I’ve learned to draw faces as a circle with a jawline connected to that, if that helps.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@esther-c This is kinda random, but when I thought of the fish he’d be eating, I thought of these cod fritters called bacalaitos (the name is Spanish and means something like “little cod bits”). My dad got one for me when we were visiting in Puerto Rico. They smell and taste strongly of, well, fish, but they’re not bad.
Tech
“So I’m ass…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium ok thanks for the info!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Callista
“I have a headache…math i-is a l-little i-impossible right now,” Chase replied, his attention still fixed upon the floor.
Callie tilted her head to the side. “Oh, ok.” She felt that there was something deeper than the surface that was bothering Chase, but she wasn’t quite sure what. “Are you sure that’s just it?” Her voice was sof…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Snake
“Unbind me, and I’ll answer, so long as they’re reasonable.” the girl [woman? idk how old she is] snapped. “I am not answering questions lying on the ground. I am unarmed and currently of very little danger to you.”
“That could be true…..” Snake flicked his tail. “But save for a few methods we probably don’t w…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@rae that’s too funny
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@loopylin ooh, yeah, the cyborg version I have as my profile pic would be interesting in here (the young versions of him and his siblings in the school RP had their ages changed specifically for that roleplay, so I don’t think I’ll use them).
I’ll add him in a bit.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium you mind if my charrie offers some input to the conversation?
And maybe….I don’t know……
Fly up into the sky with her in his talons in hopes of getting her to talk?
JK about that last part lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
I totally get being a perfectionist with art and I have some tips for getting over that too if you want. I think for drawing cartoons, the best way to learn is to figure out how to break things up into their basic shapes and be able to mimic those shapes and their placement on your page. Once you can do that, you can learn to exaggerate the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think Tech is really cool…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ev
“There’s fish around here?” Tech asked. “I can smell it. I’ll have some of that if you don’t mind.”
“Cool. I’m good with that.” They got in line at the right restaurant and waited for a few minutes. Once they bought their food and found a place to sit, Ev asked, “So I’m assuming you’re not from around here, are you? Not that a…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Felicity
“Are you together?”
Felicity met Lois’ eyes. They were brighter than that morning, and the color had returned to his face. She looked back at Calvin.
Then they both started talking at once.
“You mean for the dance?”
“Well, we hang out…”
“But it’s not like we’re dating.”
“…not a couple.”
“Best friends.”
- Load More
