@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@looplyin
yeah, I thought I’d hate it but I’m honestly really glad it happened lol. We lived around eachother so much it was kinda hard to become our own unique people. I’m still super glad to see her again though! And yeah, i only have one
Great lol… I’m not sure. It’s my main wip, so that’s why it seems like I’m moving forwards, I don’t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Ack that’s rough. I just happened to be scrolling through this forum and saw your post. It’s been a really long time since I’ve been in public school. Even though my intuition is to encourage you to confront the problem because I’m just like that lol… I feel like when you’re dealing with immature people, sometimes…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
My sister is coming home from college, and we’re picking her up soon, so I’m excited!
Oh, that’s awesome! Having a sibling away in college is rough. Or at least it was for me since I only have the one. That’s great you get to see her.
Sounds like you’re doing great on your comic. I’m uh still storyboarding the first episo…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
don’t apologize! I am in need of a chat myself! 🙂
I’m doing ok, thanks for asking! My sister is coming home from college, and we’re picking her up soon, so I’m excited! I’m exhausted from all the cleaning and cooking in preparation, but it’s all done now.
I have been writing a little bit off and on, and it’s starting to come…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @lydibug @calyhuge @mineralizedwritings (you can ignore)
Hey, how are you guys doing? Is writing going good?
Sorry I’m just kinda bored and lonely rn and wanted to chat with someone.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ve been avoiding mentioning it because so many of our characters are already interacting and Marcel is kinda going through some stuff rn, but a while ago you said he and Ellie could go to the dance together? Did you still want to do that?
If not, that’s fine. The girls will have fun with or without dates :]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Or she could end up with Clint, because I have a feeling Ami and Ev are finally going to recognize how they feel for each other at the dance. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Idk XD
I think we had a group with some of Euodia’s charries and Calyhuge’s charries, but I don’t know what happened to that. We might be able to just put them wherever we want. 😝
alsoooo, I just realized that out of the Avengers crew, Clint is the only one that has a date, oof.
(since Euodia is gone, now Bucky is also alone…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m considering adding in two relatively new charries if anyone wants a date for their charrie…. 👀 I don’t have to tho, so don’t feel obligated. XDD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Is Hugo or whatever-his-face-is super elegant in speech? Because if so, I’d like to see him and Rhetoric happening. If he’s more straight and to the point and likes logic and debating things, we could do Dialectic.
*cue traumatic flashbacks to high school debate and rhetoric classes*
(jk, those characters sound like cool concepts)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper oh whoops sorry I didn’t see your last rp
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
“It sort of does, actually. Counterweight.”
XD
Dante
Dante quickly looked over the two newcomers, eyebrow raised. “Princess?”
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok! Thank you!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m good with the lessons starting if everyone else is. I’ll just wait for everyone else tho before I RP.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@smiley @keilah-h (Sorryyy, I think I forgot to tag you in my last RP)
I feel like we’re writing a romance novel XD
Lol, for real XD
also, Falon’s thoughts strongly remind me of Christy Miller LOL
Oh yeah, for sure! So kinda of related and kind of not, but I feel like I haven’t read your writing in a while, but from reading your RPs, I’ve noticed…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh and praying for your ankle too. That’s no fun. 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh I thought I had subscribed but I actually didn’t!! 😭 Sorry y’all. Anyway…
I’ll be praying for you too! ❤️ If you need some encouragement or just someone to talk to, I’ll be here. 💖 God sees you. I know He does. You can take comfort in Him and His Word. I know I have and when you trust Him and are fully devoted to Him, it changes y…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I have a girl character that I’m working on. Just started creating her the other day for a WIP floating around in my head. (Actually, all I have are the character ideas, not the idea for the WIP they’re in XD) Anywho, I’d like to develop her more if y’all want one of you charries to have a date. She’d love that. XD I don’t exa…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Dante
“They took my book. I feel naked.”
Calligrapho looked even scrawnier than usual without his giant book always under one arm.
Dante gave him a crooked smile.
“Not very easy to sneak in, is it? I doubt it would have helped you with dancing, anyway.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Eddie and Ellie don’t have dates either… and idk how someone will convince Dante to go to the dance
- Load More
