@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
@keilah-h Lol that’s awesome! It’s always so satisfying when you draw decent hands
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
But hey, at least it’s not like the family tree I created for my warrior cats OC’s…that one was top notch crazy.
XD oh my gosh warrior cats… those books traumatized me
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin nice!!!
You wanna know something weird? The drawing I consider having the best hands I’ve ever drawn was from a Tron Legacy/warrior cats fan art I did three years ago. He’s not my best piece of work, but I’m still really proud of his hands three years later.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin lol yep that makes sense
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@smiley oh and yeah I love that fanfic idea!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol, I don’t smoke. XD  But I didn’t research it either. I just kinda know? From like observation and watching movies probably
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@smiley why must u sadden me about fictional characters
@freedomwriter76 noooooo whyyyyy
so confession: the thing that got me more interested in Bucky is because my brother makes for a PERFECT Winter Soldier cosplayer……
He has the long hair and everything, and even his face is almost the right shape.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin I know!! so weird!
I have another cousin who just got married, so….more strange family dynamics.
But hey, at least it’s not like the family tree I created for my warrior cats OC’s…that one was top notch crazy.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Family dynamics are crazy….
Ikr. I have some cousins who are technically my mom’s cousins, but they are younger than me because they were adopted, despite being a generation above me.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@smiley there are two? Wow, I thought the two Ross dudes were the same person. I was wondering what caused the attitude change….
@freedomwriter76 somehow I was unaware that Everett Ross was universally liked by the Marvel community. I mean, he does have a lot going for him in terms of defending a country he’s not even from.
and awwww! Erich’s…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey, I really liked that scene! Makes me want to read more about both Fin and Erich. <3
There is a difference between a cigar and a cigarette, though. Cigarettes are the little paper rolls that come in packets. Cigars are much bigger, more expensive, and take much longer to smoke.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Family dynamics are crazy….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin my 23-year-old cousin has a kid of her own. I try not to think about the fact that that makes my dad and his brother great-uncles, and his sister a grandmother. They’re all only in their forties, I think.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
@smiley @freedomwriter76 @grcr
Thank you! I used a reference
@rae Thanks for the tips! I don’t think I have a scanner printer so I might just outline and color it digitally.
nooo they’re MY children
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
(Something glitched so I’m reposting)
I’m on Christmas break and am going nOwhEre so, behold.
Well, I am going evReWHrE because my family always has a ton of crazy plans for the holidays. Which is great. But stressful. I’m tired.
ANYWAYs…
@rae @whaley
Hugo and Nar are being so adorable rn what the heck
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m on Christmas break and am going nOwhEre so, behold.
Well, I am going evReWHrE because my family always has a ton of crazy plans for the holidays. Which is great. But stressful. I’m tired.
ANYWAYs…
@rae @whaley
Hugo and Nar are being so adorable rn what the heck
FelicityFelicity walked casually around the chatt…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
I want to ink and color it, but I’m scared to ruin it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
*tries to write a scene for a rp*
*ends up drawing ship art for my characters instead*

(Lois is the one with the vine drawing on his arm) -
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
Wanda! I love her so much. The hand down by her side and her eyes are really good. And that other drawing is super cute too <3
- Load More
