@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
DanteDante hesitated. His pupil narrowed like a cat’s. (I keep forgetting that his eye does that) But there wasn’t much point in lying now.
“I… just needed food. Didn’t expect Hugo to pay.”
He fidgeted with his sleeve which he had rolled up to hide the large tear.
“And some other things,” he muttered.
(Dante doesn’t dislike…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@calyhuge @beth-torres @savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @acancello @rae @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
you all are the ones who haven’t left the rp right?
ok here we go
Snake
He swooped down and grabbed a few soldiers, flinging them up into the air before freezing them into blocks of ice.
This was more fun than he’d thought.
He barely noticed…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas ok then. I’ll write an rp in a sec
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings makes sense
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
@whoever wants to see this I’m too lazy to tag anybody
here’s some art I did today of the character Clu from Tron: Legacy. I drew a version of him exactly three years, one week, and one day ago and I don’t exactly remember drawing him since. I decided I wanted to get back into drawing Tron characters, whether from the movies or merely inspired…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol, don’t we all? 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh… gifs don’t work…
XDD
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeeah
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Don’t even ask about the time. Idk why it looks like that XDD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
awesome!
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Most users ever online was 13 on December 22, 2023 9:52 pm
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas I’m going to assume the forest dragon is more powerful than his companion, so who knows, maybe we will need all three to fight them off!
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Almost there guyssss
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m here……lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
oh, and that’s cool.
Looks like the Time Stone from Marvel lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae fair point.
still, I feel like we’re building up to that point. I know from experience that having too many “underdog” moments ruins what would otherwise be a good story. When Black Sky finally attacks, that will certainly be like Sauron’s forces or the Empire appearing. If we’re going to have this moment be an “oh no we’re outnumbered and…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I mean…it depends on what you mean by the inciting incident….I’m new to plotting XD In a way, Neveah being pregnant is the inciting incident, because it triggers a chain reaction that basically turns Sef’s world upside-down. If that makes sense. I’m not sure about if it is the inciting incident or not….but it is definitely so…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
oooh and I like the stone pic!
- Load More
