@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Mr. Gregory
“So, will you fight? Or do you yield?”
“False dichotomy,” Gregory grumbled.
“What was that, tyrant?”
Several students had stopped dancing and were now watching them, some curious and some nervous.
“The rules are in place so that these students can enjoy their dance as much as possible, I’m sure. You are not only breakin…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think you’re writing her pretty well except she probably isn’t completely calm rn. But she would be pretending to be Babs’ sake, so nvm, it’s good.
Felicity
“Like… angsty depressed teens? Or people who pretend they aren’t depressed, but then you look at them and you can clearly see that they… Ohhh wait, I think I see one.”…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh I’m so excited for this!! I joined kp after you started the fanfic, so I didn’t get to follow along from the beginning.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Felicity
“Hey, wait, hold on.” Felicity held both of Babs hands in hers and looked her in the eye. “Whatever’s happening, it’s not one bit your fault. Marcel’s not a child.” She quickly scanned the room, trying to spot Calvin or Lois. “Would looking for him help you feel better?”
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Critiques for a short story I wrote? in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, that totally makes sense! And you’re welcome, I really enjoyed reading it!!
For buildup, I’m not quite sure. Maybe Mason has a big decision to make, and something about the king helps him make that decision? Or maybe to keep it more line with what you have so far, something big rests on the identity of the king?? I’d have to…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Critiques for a short story I wrote? in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, I’m finally here!! XD
So, I was digging pretty hard to find something to critique, so I’ll do my best…
“A hint of fear is smothered in the master’s gruff tone.” – why the fear?? Just because of the curfew?
I agree that it was pretty obvious the man was going to be the king.
In first person it’s really easy to use “is” a lo…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Mr. Gregory
“If you would like to keep your boots, and you are not going to dance, I suggest you then step outside.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas Don’t worry, he won’t fight Riina. I’m going to do something else
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
He’s a grumpy old war veteran who can use magic but prefers to use weapons. He’s also the best sword fighter from his world. He only teaches math at this school to keep an eye on Felicity and Lois, my other characters.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas Mr. Gregory. He’s also known as the General to people from his world.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@lydibug Yeah, sure! They can be at the practice now. Should I rp, or do you want to?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
The General would definitely win a duel, but I don’t think I want him physically fighting a student XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @rae
Well this escalated quickly…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
OH! And I have Hallie and Easton who I have not RPed for yet but will do so now…
…
Easton
“So, are you glad you came? You seem very confident with that waltz now.”
“Yep!” Hallie flashed him her signature smile. “I’m glad you came along.”
Easton bobbed his head in a small laugh. “Anytime. But…” he peered over the heads of students. “Looks lik…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oki. I don’t know how y’all want to switch it up, but I have Fynn, Callista, Lukas, Ami, and Ev available for any other charries to dance with rn. XD So take your pick, lol.
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Critiques for a short story I wrote? in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
I like it!! I can’t really think of any thing else to add besides what the others have said. But there was one paragraph that I was a little confused at:
My gaze snaps back to the ground. The source of the voice stands beside me—a man, maybe in his thirties. From his clothes and his unshaved face, he appears to be a worker of some kin…
-
Esther replied to the topic Christmas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh yeah, our tree is super full every year. And Mom and Dad don’t even put all of their ornaments on it. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yessss! I’m in! Now that the holidays are over, I should be able to get back into a normal routine of writing again. (:
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Actually, I might not actually add those new characters…
- Load More
