@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@grcr where’d you get the name Tsunami? It’s pretty cool.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@smiley nice.
I see a teeny bit of clone wars style in there….?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
I think I imagined him different too, but I’m not sure how so that’s not helpful XD I think it’s just the art style
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
I love him!! Crazy Jack-o-lantern boy ❤️ I can clearly see the Song of the Sea influence. Is he wearing a crown?
Uh, what kind of suggestions? XD Sorry I do better with specific questions
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
tell me what you think when you’re done!
Yep, lol. I’m not currently reading it, i’m just a perpetual fan. Volleyball is the only sport i understand (Haikyuu explains it super well) I own 3 of the books, it’s my go to comfort read. I’ve actually only seen seaon 1 of the anime, and then read books 32-45. The middle chunk had a little…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wow! Thanks for the summary! That’s really helpful
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, sounds good lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I need a friend like Fynn XD
I don’t know… you might regret it later 🤣
Fynn
“You know what… I don’t know.” He flashed her a grin. After a beat of silence, Fynn said, “So, I guess you’re going to the dance with Lukas. He’s not as… uncontrollable as I am, but,” he changed his voice to sound like an old, learned professor, “he’…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Fynn
“I’m rethinking my life choices,” Liv shook her head.
“I would too if I were in your place. Except I haven’t really made any solid life choices.” He tilted his head, trying to contain his smile.
Liv’s look made Fynn chuckle. “I’m just kidding. I’ve made at least one life decision… I’m taking Callie to the dance.” He…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh wow, seems like quite the party!
*rubs hands eagerly* well this should be interesting, though I still have no idea what character to put in here. Do you know if I can do two?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh yeah XD So I hadn’t gotten to that part when I wrote that post, but I think I’m about to get to it. I’m nearing the end of the book, (maybe like the last fifth of it or something like that?), and I think that part is coming. I’ll give you detail once I finish it. 😁
Oh wait, you’re reading Haikyuu, right?
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey guys! Could use some prayer.
I woke up this morning with my jaw feeling really tight and almost stuck to where I couldn’t move it. I was able to get it to move somewhat comfortable again, but I still don’t have my full range of motion and it’s hard to eat normally. We think it did this because I have a habit of clenching or grinding my teeth…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Those all look great! I love Leons!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Riiiiight I get that 😂 I can’t actually think of any good romance-ish books to recommend. And I’m glad you aren’t so unsure of what makes a relationship good or not – also glad I do.
I know a Christian girl who loves the romance genre, and honestly I’ve wanted to ask her what she thinks is a healthy relationship, because from read…
-
Esther replied to the topic I’m new here! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
@elli-wingfeather
Welcome to KP, Ellie!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl! I’ve written fantasy and dystopian, but I have ideas in historical fiction and contemporary.
Now to learn more about you!
1. Assuming that you like WFS because of your username… Who’s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Ello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Honestly I like them all! Lol (sept for parts where it’s ether gore or inappropriate😬 ) I’ve only played Halo 1 and 2 and the arcade version! (I’ve also played Halo wars, but anyhow!)
Ah, gotcha. don’t have a favorite. XD Awesome though!!
Really I have a lot! Lol! Maybe… I don’t know.I like them all! :I
Hehe, I understand, lol!
[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
This is a cool idea! So I have an app called YouVersion, and they have multiple reading plans on there that will take you through the Bible in a year. You could look at some of them and figure out the chapters you would need to read each day or week.
I don’t know if I’ll join or not, but just an idea to make it a little easier. 😉
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Help? in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, that’s hard.
Um… I don’t know if this is too dark or not, or even what you’re going for, but I remember in Harry Potter that Bellatrix was torturing Hermione (in the seventh book) and Ron and Harry couldn’t see what was happening, but they heard her screams. Obviously, it sounds worse in an actual movie than reading it in a book. But…[Read more]
- Load More
