@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Fynn
Fynn chuckled awkwardly, the warmth on his cheeks feeling out of place. He willed it away and looked up at Liv. “I guess I just don’t understand how Callie’s mind works all the time. How do I know what I say will make her happy or… unhappy?” He caught Callie’s gaze as they passed each other again and she gave him a warm…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks. 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, I’ve seen it, but I’ve been busy lately and haven’t gotten to it yet. 😅 I’ll try my best to get the next RP written today. 🙃 (And I still haven’t read your WIP yet. 😭 I’m so sorryyy. I’mma do that today too.)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m also terrible with titles, but I have a couple ideas: Electric Moon or Moon Chimes
(lol I guess I got stuck on the moon part)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae ok!
Tech
He stepped back, ready to take out his weapons. No doubt the blasters he carried could easily take out a group of humans.
His tail brushed something, and he whipped around, pistol in one hand. Unfortunately, he couldn’t straighten to his full height in this confined space.
This didn’t seem to be a problem, however, as the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas yes!! I’m glad people are starting to recognize it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae I knew it!! I’ve seen that movie twice.
oh, and that’s ok with me! You want to start that interaction or should I?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 you are welcome!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@smiley cool, cool
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 wow, that will be interesting lol
The comics and movies are so different though…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae With that bit about a dragon, I kinda want Ru to bump into Tech now lol
ooh and is that a Marvel quote?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
I meant I’m curious to see how Bucky will do as the leader of the thunderbolts XD sounds like it might be kinda a rowdy group lol
Oh, that would make sense! I could totally see Sam being the new leader
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
that’s super helpful, actually. Thanks!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings wow interesting! I don’t have too much context, but that’s ok.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 wow so sad!!!
Isabel is so sweet though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
He’s not afraid per se. He just isn’t in the mood for a bunch of knives sticking into him right now.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
They’ll probably find him anyway. His eye beams are probably projecting on the wall right now, lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae Despite the fact that he is supposed to be the one from the Star Wars universe, the Tech you see here won’t be exactly like that. He’s a dragon, like Snake (actually, a descendant of him according to the story), for one thing. The other thing is, he’s now a cyborg after some unfortunate happenings. One of his legs, various parts of both of…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
- Load More
