@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 I was skimming the posts and came across the school bomb thing….
Snake’s teeth! Who would do that???
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@jonas which is a shame because I like where this was going….
oh, well. As long as I get to keep RP’ing as Snake, because he’s such a fun character.
I might adjust where he is in his arc though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 lol that’s exactly how my mom feels about snow
We live in Florida, but she spent a decade in Connecticut growing up, so she has winter trauma XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
And I love your sketch!
Thanks! I think it’s currently my favorite drawing of him.
I love AtLA so much I need to rewatch it again.
Exploding Kittens is a really fun card game that has really weird art XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@rae that was cool! It makes me want to do a trailer for my comic
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Dante
Dante slumped forward, scowling slightly at the dancers in front of him. He tapped his fingers on his knee. Boredom was painful.
“What’s so great about dancing, anyway?” He wondered aloud.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm beginning a novel….thoughts? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 8 months ago
I take it you’re looking for feedback? If, not I apologize lol.
Jude stared out the window of his family’s small four-room house, he could see the cold that covered his whole world. They lived in a city trapped beneath a solid sheet of thick ice. Everything was coated in ice. The houses provided a bit of warmth but most of the time h…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
This is hilarious!!!
Fynn
He bit down on his lip, but a smile still crept onto his face. Poor Liv, he was just getting started. “Now some girls notice his smile more. He calls it lopsided, but I’ve heard a few say its breathtaking. He still doesn’t believe me.” He sighed and clicked his tongue. Lukas was going to hate hi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh I was asking Flaz 😅
Oh I love that so much 🤣 He has so much character within just a few sentences. XDD
I don’t know what else to ask him atm, so we’ll just leave it at that. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
That’s awesome! 😂
I’ll ask him a question…
If you had to choose, who would you say is your least favorite quadruplet?
*sigh* Oh yes, the burdens of amazingness. Now I have to ask… Is there someone special who admires you and your amazingness more than anyone else?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ooh, lovely idea, lol.
Fynn
Fynn looked over at Lukas again. “I can see why you like him though… I think his eyes are the real girl-catcher though. Have you noticed at all?”
Lukas’s eyes have central heterochromia. so there’s a ring of brown around his pupil and the rest of his iris is blue. Where the rings meet look…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Flaz is a quadruplet?! I love that!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
(Oh my word, he’s great. 😂)
Yes, of course. Does this amazingness make it hard to converse with or understand those less amazing?
(I’m only fueling his ego, this is not good! 🤣)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Fynn
He raised his eyebrows. “That’s one way to put it.”
I don’t know what else to write. XD We could wait for a little bit, or we could mix up partners again. Not everyone has to do that tho. Idk, whatever you wanna do, lol.
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
So, it’s still in the works, but this is what I have so far…
To begin with, he and his father didn’t have a great relationship at all. As the first and second book progress, he starts to appreciate his father more and show him more respect, while Malyk (his father) begins to properly love and encourage his son. Event…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Adding in another charries cuz I’m having trouble developing his personality…
Adrian! (We’ll just slap his whole moodboard into this post cuz why not? XD)

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Marcurious: I am a god. Hard as rock, swift as the wind, silent as the trees.
Huh, interesting. So what would you do if you someone described you as a more inferior being?
Zephaniah: *frowns* “It’s my only option. I’m great at Piano, and Frau (Mrs.) Mescher offered me a chance to…hide by pretending to be a p…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh, yeah I really enjoyed this one. Maybe I can write something later tonight.
(Aww, I miss @godlyfantasy12 )
- Load More
