@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Loopy replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh nice! I think I only got through season three but I really loved it
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin I finished them with my parents and brothers.
-
Loopy replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
YES STRANGER THINGS!!! I AM ABSOLUTELY OBSESSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!
What season are you on?
I’m doing pretty good!
Yay!
Could always be better, but also could always be worse XD XD
That’s a mood
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin AHHH HI!!!!!
YES STRANGER THINGS!!! I AM ABSOLUTELY OBSESSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!
I’m doing pretty good! Could always be better, but also could always be worse XD XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@EVERYONE @rae @savanna_grace2009 @whalekeeper
HEEEY!!! SOOOO i really want to rejoin this RP!!!
That being said…I AM ADDING BACK PAXTON!!! And it should be pretty simple to explain his absence.
I’m thinking…because I’ve been gone…
I’m going to say that the Headmistress (my own Charrie and Pax’s mother) has actually been replaced. Why?…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Oh my gosh, you have a cat?? (Sorry still catching up here) Dustin is a great name, I love it 💕 (Stranger Things?)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Thank you for summoning me
Woah, IÂ thought we’d never see you again! Welcome back! Congrats on your job and the kitty! I figured when you left perhaps adult responsibilities were keeping you away 🙄
As for changes, we’ve had about… idk 18 new people or more sense you left? I’d say only 7 of them are active…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
My eyes went so wide when I saw that you were online. XD I’m really glad you’re back. How are you doing?
-
Loopy replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@rae 😱 AHHHH XD
Love that! *screams into the KP abyss* NICE TO MEET YOU WYOH XD
Ah, well, my dragons range from the size of the dragons you’re used to seeing in like movies and things (extremely large and such) to cat size, where they can sit on your shoulder.
I have a race of ppl (which have no name XD) and they’re all different from each…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 SOB!!!! AHHHH!!! That’s so good!! But also so terrible!! But awesome writing!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@everyone
I feel so famous *struts around in queenly robe XD*
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
OOH i’ll have to go check it out!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper WHAT?! SCREEEEEEEEE NUUUUUUUUU
MM BTW!
Are y’all sure it was me you missed and not my adorable baby characters
*Sus….* XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
OOH! To all my NEWFOUND FRIENDS I absolutely MUST tell you…
I AM OBSESSED with MALE characters.
Especially YOUNG MALE CHARACTERS! The baby boy of the bunch, yusssss that trope is the bessst!!!
Random but u needed to know this fact cuz it pops up everywhere…
(And u will soon discover this when u meet my paxton….and if u meet my…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@rae MMM FAM YOU ARE FIIIINEEE I have looked at past ppls profiles before like “WHY DID THEY LEAAVE” XD
So nice to meet ya!! I also luv dragons. SOOO COOL. I plan on having some in my fantasy series, but they kinda have an evil start but…eh…it’s complicated/not complicated XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
OH HEY!! So…. @whalekeeper because i’ve been gone…I’m guessing y’all haven’t really talked about the headmistress or anything?
So i’m thinking…Would it be ok to just kinda…make it now where she’s been replaced?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 I SAW THAT!!! LOVED IIIIT!!! I WANT SOME SWEET MOMENTS!!! Which is why I’m like “TO add Luna or not to add Luna…THAT is the question….”
Which my Pax is a different cookie altogether XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'M BACK BABY!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper oh ya totally! I’m a barista at a local coffee shop. My cousin works there too and some ppl from another church that I already knew.
I’m kinda looking and praying for a better job rn tho.
GOODNESS!!
AHHHHH MARCEL!!!!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!! Â SOMEONE SAVE THE BABYYYYY PLZZZZ!!!!! I love him…and See XD
Is Freedom still in the…[Read more]
- Load More
