@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @savannah_grace2009 @anyone-else-that-might-be-interested-🙃
Info dump time!!!
Alrighty, so the working title for this project is Worth All the World.
I have two main charries (of course XD I literally cannot write a whole novel without a dual pov, lol.) They live in New Mexico sometime in the 90s. I chose the year 1996, but…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
I y’all have Canva, you can cheat by slapping whatever pics or memes you want to share on a Canva project and share the link. It’s a little more work, but then everyone could view it, even if they don’t have a Canva account.
-
Esther replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Ooh, this sounds fun!! I might join… I have like a million couple to choose from XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I think I accidentally hyped up his plan too much in your minds maybe lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Dante
“Well.” Dante stood and began to wander around the roof, still messing with his radio. “I ain’t your therapist. I just want you to relax a bit. If that’s even possible.”
A few times, he got dangerously close to the edge and glanced over with mild interest. At one of these points he stopped and stared at the ground far…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Yeahhhh, I know we literally do have so many RPs😂. I just really need a way to mesh out romantic relationships
Yeah! You can totally have the son in there and whoever else is needed for the dynamic
Log cabins would be fun 😉
@ducktator
Okay awesome! Yeah, me too, faaarr to many😂. (Though I also don’t think there is really…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper ok
Though what Dante is going to do is equally likely to just start more conflict so we’ll see XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
@theloonyone lollll
yes I have seen it!! It’s a great wrap-up to the story if they don’t do any more seasons.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, there! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
@linus-smallprint I have IDEAS!!
Since the predominant race besides humans in most of my story universes is a dragonlike one, I like the idea (and the horse one is cool too, I’d use it)! I have two different dragon concepts for you, I’ll share them in a bit.
- For South or Central America, would a parrotlike race work? They could, perhaps, be…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, there! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
@theloonyone Kallus is still my favorite Rebels character. I’d had his redemption spoiled for me before I watched the show, so I never really hated him even when he was being terrible to our main characters. Then came that episode when he was stranded on the ice planet with Zeb, and I kinda felt sorry for him when he was back with the Empire and…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Dante
“Hm. Yeah. Real pretty view.”
Dante hadn’t looked up once from his radio. He didn’t know what Alpha was talking about.
After a static filled pause, he did finally look up at his companion. Alpha looked conflicted and a bit annoyed with himself. He stared off into the distance. Dante sighed.
“Alright, all the emotional tension is me…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Kinda sad how little I have to say on the forum when I don’t have art to share lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Dante
Dante blinked and stared blankly as Alpha disappeared from view. Then, slowly, an excited grin spread across his face. He put the device on his arm and pressed it
The climb was easy. Claws scratching and gripping at bricks, Dante scurried up quickly, Alpha close behind. The closest they got to being spotted was the occasional…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Yes, totally get that😂
If I had to choose they would definitely be my favorites as well😉😆. And those reports are fairly accurate, I think you’ll like Aragorn and Legolas for sure🤩😂😏
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
certainly….
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Hiiii! And it’s okay, it’s a hard one to spell out😂
And That’s awesome to hear!! I’m so excited for you on the book front, you’ll have to tell me how the publishing process goes!!
LOTR is awesome, so that’s understandable 😂. Have any favorite characters?
And I can’t help but agree on the summer excitement, despite…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed wow.
just wow.
My heart breaks for Riker. But at least Leon’s on his way to redemption, which is great.
But both of them still need ALL THE HUGS.
(also, I’m totally headcanoning Riker meeting a German/possibly part-Jewish dragon character I have in a fanfic. Riker would hate him, and for good reason, but…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium I love Legos too……..We have a whole collection of Star Wars ships we share with our dad on our shelf.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Yeahhh, that’s how it’s been for me mostly with writing this year too, and getting back in can be difficult, but good luck!!
I use a program called Krita! How about you?
And yes! I’m very excited! But I’ve definitely been there, it felt like I would wait forever. My only advice is just prepare for the tests while you can,…[Read more]
- Load More
