@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, there! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
@linus-smallprint Personally, I think of that idea a lot too–the concept of Earth being the “first world” God created, and then He created other worlds, and filled those with creatures somehow.
Kinda like Narnia, where Aslan brought humans in from Earth to rule it in The Magician’s Nephew.
Now here’s the question. Was Everwylde always i…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@rae wow naga families are that big??? that’s crazy.
also Tenz’s story is sad, but he sounds like a really interesting character! I like him already!
(Is he related to any of your other characters besides Alpha? Nahim, Silvanis, etc…? Just wondering, because I feel like I see a pattern here.)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I’ll tell you if I think of anything else tho
-
Loopy replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper Can’t think of any nicknames other than coppers or boys in blue, but this has somehow sent me down a research rabbit hole on different types of slang XD I think I’m going to make a new character who uses Cockney rhyming slang
-
Keilah H. started the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 4 months ago
Hello! I just created this topic to talk about sentient creatures that aren’t humans. @linus-smallprint this is for you!
also I don’t know who else to tag lol
I have several non-human sentients. Usually they take the place of humans in stories, but in a few stories I have humans and dragons living alongside each other, often with the dragons…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper I don’t remember any in specific…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, there! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
@linus-smallprint You’re welcome! I liked that specific idea too.
You think we should have it in another topic? I’ll go ahead and make one….
-
Loopy replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@people Sorry, I’m moving this week so I probably won’t be as active
-
Esther replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
(Actually, maybe it was in the US….)
-
Esther replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Irl, I’m pretty sure gangsters used to call the police the Fuzz. At least in the UK… probably not here in America, lol.
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@everyone
Ooh, I really like HighScribe’s idea!! If y’all don’t mind going back and ranking the answers, then I think we should totally do that.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 (Are you alive?) @felicity (Busy with adult stuffs? XD I know you have little time but I wanted to tag anyways) @freed_and_redeemed @whalekeeper @loopylin @theloonyone (ik you might be busy, ignore if you like) @smiley (I think you joined after I was done with this topic, hopefully my writing is better now lol)
*Dusts off year…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
I only have one meme, but I still would love to share it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Ok well now I wish I’d voted arthurian or steampunk. I’m not exactly a very decisive human
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Dante
“The dance? Is that all you people think about?” Dante scratched the back of his neck, unsure. “I wasn’t going to before, but now. ..” He shrugged. “We’ll see. Why? You going?”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper he’s a dude
you’re right on the tech-heavy. He does come from a species proud of its heritage, and although he doesn’t have any form of magic himself, his ancestors did, and he looks up to them. He is kinda afraid of what he can do, both to others and himself. This playlist would be him before his full reconciliation with the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
@theloonyone yep!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Ooh, that would be so fun!
- Load More
