@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Lol I have the opposite problem. My characters avoid addressing any serious emotions at all costs.
I always have at least two stories that I’m working in simultaneously so I can procrastinate on one by working on another and that way never get anything done, lol. So yes, Paper Stars (with Dante) is my main project rn, but I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Thank you so much! 🥰
I’m using medibang paint with stabilizing at like 48%. It’s great! I don’t think I could get that style of line art with any other program (Except maybe photoshop.) So yeah my pen did not make those perfect movements 😂
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I love him so much. How is your line art so perfect? And the lighting?? 💕
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh nice!
XD yep. They need to be had every now and then but we’ve had our fill lol.
It is really good. The themes are great, and I’m loving it.
Ah yes, perfectionism. I have a hard time with that too. I’ve been writing a little more recently, just trying to fill in the many many plot gaps one by one. I kinda can’t do it by will,…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I’m working retail at a really cool theme park. I love it so far.
My brother and I do the same thing sometimes too. Those talks are good, but I get the emotional exhaustion. Hope you get some good rest this Sunday <3
Oh that’s awesome! LoTR is the best. I should reread them. I haven’t read those since I was littl…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Wait, pics are up??
Oh my goodness your art is sooo cute! And you’ve improved so much to! The colors look fabulous on that drawing of Loops characters!
@whaley @loopylin @freed_and_redeemed @lightoverdarkness6
Guys guys I have more Tauren art 😛

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 3 months ago
I grew up with the animated one and I still like it, but the prince wasn’t even a character really. He’s just the handsome guy who can get her out of there. I like Kit better. She knows him like just for that night too lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Woah cool! What kind of job do you have?
I’m alright! Exhausted lol. My sis and I keep getting into these really deep conversations about life and faith and our family issues ect. and it drains me dry. We’re going to stop doing it now that we understand how to handle it in the future but I’m still recovering my energy from the one a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 3 months ago
@everyone
ok I have a movie review!
Live action Cinderella. This was Disney’s first live action, before they realized it was a money making formula and they didn’t have to try lol.
I just rewatched this for the first time in awhile and like guys it just makes me feel like a dreamy little girl again 🥲 The only thing I don’t like about it is that…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Good! Just got done with my first day working at my new job. :] How are you doing?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 3 months ago
I have seen the 2019 little women!
In some sense, it was more book accurate. But the family shows no sign of being Christian, and the Christian sounding advice there mom gives them is cut out. And there’s the scene they added before Meg dies where Jo says “Jo’s will be done” when her sister questions if death is God’s will. I can’t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Hey you’re online! How’s it going?
-
Esther replied to the topic Any tips for writing serious characters? in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
I think everyone covered most of the bases! I don’t really have anything to add 🙃
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I want to mention something in that season, but I don’t want to give away spoilers if you haven’t yet. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Ok so that scene just reminded me of something….
You’ve watched The Chosen right? Have you watched season four yet?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
So glad I could help!!
🫣😭 Noooo, Rikerrrrrr!!! Aghhh, from a writer’s perspective, yes, yes, yesss!! From a reader’s perspective, girlll nooooo.
😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
*sigh* Jonas is right. High fantasy did win. (I kinda wanted it to be steampunk… XD)
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @theshadow @ducktator @grcr @loopylin @rae @whalekeeper @anyone-i-might-have-missed-sorryyy
Alrighty! The final count is in!
High F…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@theshadow your characters sound great!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator you’re welcome!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper honestly those “geometric shapes” are still pretty good.
- Load More
