@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
I’d take any advice. I’m very much not happy with my art no matter how good people think it is, so anything to help that would be welcomed.
Oh ok! IXD I’m like that sometimes too.
(Btw, I really like your style.)
Aw thank you!!! 🙂
The main thing I noticed was the way his face is facing. The top of his face is an almost three quarters vie…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Pics are up! And thank you, that means a lot! I’ve been working reeaaally hard on improving so I don’t feel embarrassed about what I post anymore. Which goes against what I said in my motivational speech up there 😅 But mental pressure motivates me well, even if it’s negative.
🙂 sure thing! Your effort really shows!
XD I know…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
If you want some advice on realistic drawing I might be able to help 🙂 I do stylized and realism.
But you were talking to whaley up there lol. Just butting in in case you wanted it.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 3 months ago
Yep. It wasn’t true to the book character. I none Christian with her personality might have said that but not Jo.
I didn’t mind the added dialogue and tangents but I don’t think they were historically accurate, and Amy from the books didn’t talk like that. The clothing wasn’t historically accurate either I don’t think, so I guess it…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
XD ok but like don’t we all? Tauren is the kind of guy I want in my life and that’s why I wrote him 😅
I’m so glad you like the parallel! I’m pretty proud of it 🙂
XD
Aww I’m glad! That’s what I hoped for him to be 😁
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 3 months ago
but honestly when I saw that picture I was like “Ha, it looks like he found out I’ve been talking about him online and has a few things to say for himself.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae @princesachronicle22 @theshadow @theducktator all righty! I’m good with that!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 3 months ago

“am IÂ that obvious????”
–Mundy, having stolen my computer and headset when he realized he was the subject of the conversation. (Normally he wears a hat, but obviously he had to remove it to get the headset on lol)
I let him do it because I thought it was funny to see the look on his face, and now Crosshair’s grumping at me about how I…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae ok but honestly that looks fine to me. I would say the eye is too far inward, but other than that, whoever this is, is a believable person.
I can barely even do shading, so even a botched lightsource looks fine to me.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper spot on for both! Maybe I’m a little too obvious on what charries are my favorites lol. And your assessment of Mundy’s personality is very close to how I see him. (I have him in one of the roleplays if you want to stalk that and learn a bit more about him)
also yes, keep the Portal songs, they’re awesome.
-
Loopy replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
I want a Tauren
Lol sorry ignore that I was so tired last night
Anyway, @mineralizedwritings
I really love it! The parallel between Lesli’s dad and Tauren is really well done. I can’t wait to see it illustrated!
-
Loopy replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
I want a Tauren
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh and both of the arcs you are seeing here are deeeeefinetly not a reflection of the author lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6Â @freed_and_redeemed @whalekeeper @loopylin @theloonyone
Guys I have a snippet… I think this one might actually make it into the final cut XD
Also this is a comic outline. So you’ll see notes, sorry for the confusion. There’s some things that I can draw but can’t put into words so I have to use notes to myself for how I…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Fuuunnnnn!!
But yeah, it’ll be a similar situation for me, I don’t think I’ll be back until like the 23rd
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae @keilah-h @theshadow @theducktator
And I think that was everyone.
Okay! Well in that case we can probably start RPing! I’ll try to write one within the next few days, but after that I’m leaving on vacation for a while, leaving this friday is the current plan. But y’all are welcome to continue or RP first!
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I’m not against trying, but I do think it’d be better if we just kept it HF.
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
OOH HOW BRILLIANT
I love this idea! It’s a very nice symbiotic exercise heheheI would love to join, if you don’t mind 😀
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Summer Bible Reading in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 3 months ago
OH OH OK EEK 🏃♀️
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@theshadow you’re welcome!!
- Load More
