@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint I’ll be sure to color it for you when I get the chance!
Which drawings? My dragons? I’ll post some in the forum I made for that if you want to see them!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I think I’ve had that AI draw some dragons and stuff. It does a halfway decent job if you don’t ask for lettering….lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed Scars are rarely cool to get lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed nice, what program did you use for these?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed whoa nice character depictions. Riker’s scar is kinda cool.
also, that’s really sad….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator LOLLLLL
the second one is my favorite
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Lois
“Thank you, sir. We’ll see. I’ve never been much of a cartoonist myself.”
“Alright, well, just let me know later if you have something.” Mr. Ziegler gave Lois a friendly pat on the back before leaving to go help another student who had her hand up.
Lois found a cloth to wipe up the ink on his desk. As he did, he looked wit…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae For a while there, I actually thought that the blue sparks were some new part of Chase’s powers that he was discovering XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Didn’t feel like making a new teacher character yet lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Ok I’m finally doing this. Welcome to newspaper club @anyonewhowantstohavecharactersinhere
The Twins
The room for newspaper club had the comforting smell of a brand new book. Desks with old computers and stacks of paper lined one side of the classroom while a large printer sat in the back. In the middle, where all the children now sat, was a l…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae I have no idea.
Thanks! I’m glad someone else appreciates it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Huntress is just like “This is not what it looks like guys” and meanwhile Sniper’s like “Start gossiping about this and I WILL kill you.”…..lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Also here’s a drawing of my characters that took me like 3 hours to do this morning. They’re not wearing their hats, but this is a decent impression of what their clothes and features are like. I’m pretty proud of it to be honest.
(It’s actually a scene from the fanfic they’re in. You know, the average interrupted romantic confession.)

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 you’re welcome! Great board!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Huntress & Sniper
“My name is Silvanis Falkon. That young man right there is my son Callum. The woman with the glasses is his girlfriend Evelyn and the one wishing she had a cup of boiled weeds right now is Fairy Ward.” the glowy-armed one explained.
Boiled weeds? I thought, confused, but I didn’t say anything.
“I’m Jaylen Espion.” I told…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 nice!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 my mom goes ballistic when she sees a cockroach lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator a stuffed snake? Cute!! I have a few of those.
Also the coffee thing is hilarious. Sniper will agree with Joy on that once he’s not busy fighting everyone lol.
@princesachronicle22 ooh that’d be kinda cool.
Huntress and Sniper
“Don’t apologize, it’s not like he can kill me anyways.” the glow-armed creatur…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator LOL!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
what happened to Nolan though???? I need to know!
- Load More
