@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator @rae @freed_and_redeemed @savannah_grace2009
Ahhh!!! I love all these moodboards so much!!! They look great y’all! ✨
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
you know what? I’m gonna go for it cause I don’t really want another dead RP on my hands lol
@princesachronicle22 @rae @theshadow @theducktator
Huntress/Sniper
“If we have the ingredients, I can make pumpkin spice lattes. I work at a coffee shop. Does anyone know if there is any food at all in this place?” Joy asked.
I wanted to know more…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed you’re welcome!!
I always dedicate my books to the people that the book is about…..my book on siblings was dedicated to my brother, my book on music was dedicated to musicians, etc.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed interesting!!
I wonder if you could reuse those characters in some other story. They sound too interesting to just abandon.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed ooh I like that!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @loopylin
People often ask me, “are you excited for camp?? The dance?! You can’t wait, right?” …And I realized, I don’t feel excited for anything. I never look forward to things. I know I will like it in the moment, but before? I feel nothing.
I’m autistic also (IDK who of you was the neurodivergent one, but…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic WIP Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Thanks for the teg, this looks like fun!
1. Summarize your project in a paragraph or two! Like on the back of a book.
ATOH
200 years after the great civil war, civilization has made few improvements. Bunkers scattered across the country protect the remaining population underground, safe from the still bubbling conflict of their…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Sisters are still squealing whenever the twins pop up 😉
I feel honored
*Snow White singing intensifies*
yesss
Lois
“Fair.”
Lois finished cleaning up the mess, grabbed a new piece of paper, and sat back down. He tapped his pencil, staring at Felicity thoughtfully. After a moment he looked back down and began a new ske…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@koshka You’re good! That sounds like fun :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae That was a really sweet scene and I love all the side characters (Jenny especially) <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
hehe thanks
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper
*stalks you and reads entire conversation out of boredom*
People often ask me, “are you excited for camp?? The dance?! You can’t wait, right?” …And I realized, I don’t feel excited for anything. I never look forward to things. I know I will like it in the moment, but before? I feel nothing.
that’s actually…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@free_and_redeemed
Oh, Cool! Also, congrats on all your progress on the story.
In continuation of Freedom’s Fire…
The second world war has finally come to an end, and both Leon Wagner and Riker Schind are living with the aftermaths of war and tragedy.
The struggles of post-war Germany lay heavy on them both,
and hardships still lie bef…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Growth comes in phases! You might just be plateaued rn. You may not be known as the art kid, but that’s a social thing and you may surprise yourself by becoming your own “art prodigy” in certain episodes of your life. I feel the most satisfaction from looking at my own art and watching my leaps of skill, even if I don’t share it…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
He greatly enjoys it when I show him this forum
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
(me wanting to answer but I’m gonna hold off till someone else gets the chance)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
but don’t worry, it’s just molting, it’ll grow a new shell soon.
lol that’s what my brother said when I showed him it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator cool! I can tell she’s a dancer.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator lol yesssss
- Load More
