@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint that was fun! I appreciate your feedback! (also, yours is cool.)
-
Loopy posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
I’m pretty busy this summer with a new job and lots of family stuff, so sorry I’m not as active now. I’ll try to show up at least every two weeks.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint I’m technically two hours late so you don’t have to count this if you don’t want to but here. I mix up my lefts and rights constantly so I think I made the wrong eye blind 🤦♀️

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c no lol
@savannah_grace2009 is Lilitu’s faceclaim from a movie? he looks familiar.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator lol that would actually probably be worse
also great history memes!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Huntress
“Don’t worry about it. If these two insanity cases start fighting I’ll stop them. That’s part of the reason I’m going.” Fairy reassured me. “He lost his arm because he couldn’t resist a fight.” She elbowed Silvanis.
“Yeah, most of our team back home is like that. Our medic has a lot to do.” I smiled at the memories. “He eff…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae “weird hat guy” Silvanis, the hat is literally like half of what got him a ticket into my repertoire of characters, please don’t insult it….lol
Huntress and Sniper
“I’m going with weird hat guy,” Silvanis stated, and Fairy joined him.
Sniper gave me a wry look. “Weird hat guy?” he said, evidently a little offended. I snickered. “Just…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae you’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae I’d be willing to draw one of your characters, they’re all so interesting!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint thanks!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper I hate my last rp and you haven’t responded so I might rewrite it later
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@koshka poor confused Leo XD
I’ll rp later today probably
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
He lives!
Glad you’re back :] This rp is so slow, it’s only been about a day since you left. But a lot has happened in that time. If you want to know what classes are happening, there’s art, music, or newspaper club, or you can just do your own thing.
Should I do a dramatic entrance though…
Yes.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 love the colors <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
O yea I forgot about this
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@everyone
I’ll try my best to post the next survey this week! (And I’ll probably add a question or two concerning the WFS/Mistborn/LOTR problem)
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
Thanks!! (Is any writer actually sane?? XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
Aww, these so good and so sad!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae wow ok
My brother’s pretty tough too. He can watch Team Fortress 2 animations or the occasional Helldivers cutscene, simulated blood included, and just shrugs it off. But reading a real health book? With real burn wounds, albeit just diagrams? That’s a nope, nope, nope for him.
I mean, I get it, and I try not to look up too much for my o…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 lollll those memes
@rae yes it’s like
*looks up how to remove a bullet from a gunshot wound*
Internet: You’re actually not supposed to do that
Me: Oh, ok, I won’t.
Me: *looks over at Sniper lying next to a tree with a bullet hole in his abdomen while Huntress just stands around waiting for me to write her treating him* This…
- Load More
