@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings you’re welcome for listening. How old were you when you learned you were autistic (if you’re comfortable with sharing that)? I learned of it when I was about 12 or so.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h @loopylin @whalekeeper @anyone else
Can I just like infodump my thoughts here because I haven’t got anywhere else to put them lol.
I’ve just been like slowly realizing how much not knowing I was autistic has impacted my stress level throughout my life and guys like I had no idea other people did not live this way. My dad has this thing…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@calyhuge I’m a girl and find I’m pretty good at writing guys from first person……I don’t think it’s too weird. We’re writers! We’re crazy!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed oooh nice! The concept sounds like a cool novel. Especially since you’re aiming to make it realistic more than anything.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae lol!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint It’s really fun!
@rae do you have a picture of Tenz? A drawing, faceclaim picture, anything?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Lukas
Lukas bit his lip, unsure of what to say or do next. He had no way to relate to what Liv was going through. But he had to comfort her somehow. He gently directed her towards the bench, sitting down beside her. He kept his arm around her shoulders.
“C-can I…” His words caught his throat and he suddenly rethought what…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
🤣🤣🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
This time I will participate and will not forget!!! Lol XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
You’re almost at the climax?!
*me still trying to figure out the beginning* *distant sobbing*
Great job!
Yeahhh, sort of, lol.
Girl, just take your time. This book has been pretty easy for me to write, but some of my other ones, not so much. 😂
And oh my goodness…do I want to know????!?!?!
Maybeee…. 👀 I will gladly share…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic God Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer
*sits in a bean bag chair contentedly watching your conversation with tea and cookies*
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Hey…I know I should be patient…but I was wondering when you’re doing another Lukas RP? Sorry…I was just wondering.
I know you’re probably busy, so no rush! 🤣😊😁”I was just about to do that, lol!
Lukas
Lukas stood, opening his mouth to speak, but no words coming out. He swallowed hard and placed himself in front of Livia, wai…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae that’s cool! Yeah I’ve learned some from those before.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 ah ok lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@koshka I love how their names sound similar. They could start a business together. Leo and Liko: handymen from space
Liko
“Hm. Never been. Sounds nice, though, with a name like that.” Liko finished his work and tucked his tools back into his belt. “There! That should do it. Now I say we should get out of this tunnel before the spiders try to…[Read more]
-
Loopy's profile was updated 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Idk if I’ll enter the challenge again, but it would be fun to post a character description sometime
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Thanks! I really love this character/ world building concept and had a lot of fun drawing it. I’m really curious now how Charles holds down the strings on the fret board without ruining it with his claws lol
He is unable to turn his ‘hands’ upside down, the same way you cannot bend your leg so that your foot is facing backw…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@theshadow thanks!!
- Load More
