@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae nice job!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper *now somewhat intimidated* ok
@highscribeofaetherium thanks!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Deadline Club? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint This sounds like a great idea! I need a lot of accountability too, though I’m not focusing on writing rn because summer is pretty busy. But I could definitely try to help keep you motivated! I tend to be forgetful, but I can try my best to be helpful
-
Loopy started the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 2 years, 3 months ago
I feel like the title is pretty self-explanatory.
@rae Have you ever listened to Wolves of the Revolution by the Arcadian Wild? It’s a really good song and I keep thinking of you and Chase when I listen to it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
It’s like, this goofy old story I’m writing while the world explodes around us all has gotten more love than any original idea I’ve ever had, and I’m starting to wonder if I need serious help.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

Honestly I don’t have a solid reason why I started the story in the first place, much less have it be the most complete fanfic I have ever written. Planned, halfway drafted, and already I know what I’ll change for draft two.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@loopylin true
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
me trying to write literally anything

-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Ooh yay!! This is already sounding awesome! I’m so excited!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@whaley
Yw!
Oh no! I don’t want it to be too much for you, I know being that person can reach an unhealthy level. I hope you’re taking enough time for yourself too! Hey, if you need me to stop tagging you on my emotional rants I will. <3 You’re thoughts just happen to jive really well with mine, so you happen to be one of the people I frequently tag.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h @theducktator @theshadow @rae
Heyyyy, I’m back for real this time!
I’mma try to write an RP sometime soon, I’ll prob have Anwyn and Everi go with Sniper’s crew in the forest, and Zyrin and Nazyra… I’ll figure it out as I go 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
XD y’know that’s the way to do it. My characters resemble myself so much that if I let my fam read my book, they’d catch on and know waaaaay more about me then they are allowed too 😂
Defenetly, and thank you so much for being here. My sister’s health improved when she moved out, and I think mine will too. I’m so relieved, I think I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Thanks girl, and I’m sorry about that anxiety! Even if it’s not the same thing I’m experiencing, I know it’s hard to feel that way.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Thanks for your thoughts girl.
I went to the psychiatrist for stress, not autism, and it was one of his first thoughts for me lol. Probably partially because I was stressed by his crazy office because it ‘wasn’t like other doctors offices’. Idk what he caught on to.
I mean there’s different levels of autism and different levels of…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Counseling is a VERY good idea.
also you haven’t heard that expression before ’cause I made it up…..lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Yeah XD
Never heard that expression before lol! I’ll probably get some counseling sometime soon hopefully. Not that that will solve all my problems lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings huh so you’ve been aware of it for a far shorter time than me.
I was going to give you suggestions on what you could do now that you know what’s in your brain, but…..my mind decided to crash itself in a New Mexico cornfield.
(I’ve never even been to New Mexico, at least not that I remember….lol it’s just an expression)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c You’re almost finished with your book? Sweet.
I’m a solid portion of the way through my latest writing. Still have to write draft two because this first one isn’t perfect. But hey, at least I actually got it down onto the notebook, not like all the stories I kept in my head for far too long or quit writing on the second chapter.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
It was just like 2 weeks ago lol. I’m about to go to college so I’m older than most of you guys. Actually, I might be the oldest active member 🫢
- Load More
