@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h @theducktator @theshadow @rae
Sooo sorry it’s taken me so long 😅😅😅
But I will try to RP today, I can’t this morning since I have a practice, but I’ll be free later this afternoon
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
lol i’m sorry for diverting the topic that was too random
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed lol poor guy
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@theshadow lol yeah I don’t know who that is
but I do the same thing. Whenever my dad tells me about the latest sci-fi book he’s been reading, I decide I want to write a science-fiction AU of whatever my current work is.
Right now, that happens to be that TF2 fanfic I told you about, and all nine classes (ten if you count my fanmade one,…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I was going to do this challenge, but I slept in and then had to run some errands instead. 😞
I think I’m going to try for two hours starting now. I know that isn’t much, but it’s better than the nothing I’ve been doing for years lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Nice! You’re getting good at realism
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@y’all
I think I’m going to take a break from this rp. Not sure for how long. Maybe three weeks?
You know I’ll be back. I’m addicted XD
And I’ll probably wait until after I do the scene with Felicity and Lois on the roof before I actually leave.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper Ok, I understood it much better than I thought I did. The only part that I didn’t already get was if Seb had knocked them unconscious or just made their brains all fuzzy.
Thanks for explaining! I think the lovedream magic system is really interesting and I get excited when you talk about it. -
Keilah H. replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@theshadow that is a dark concept….
but honestly, I just agree with everyone else that as long as you’re not presenting a dark concept as positive or good, you can write it, as long as it doesn’t take too much of a toll on your mental health.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
but why does it have to be so sadddddddd whyyyyyyyyy
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed Riker, mister, this has gone beyond hugs. You now need serious counseling. I’m also about to call the character exploitation hotline on your author.
(JK I would never do that lol)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 2 years, 3 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium Oh I haven’t heard that one p. I’ll have to listen to it later.
Umm I really like Hey, Runner!, Envy Green, and Blue Eyed Girl -
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper Nice pfp :]
Teleportation was the only part of Seb’s powers I felt like I understood, lol. What did he just do to Caly’s characters? I’m not sure I completely followed.
Lois
He hesitated, fiddling with a pencil in one hand.
“…Sure,” he said finally.
“Yeah?”
“Yeah. After art class is done?”
“Sounds good.”
“Thanks, Marce…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 2 years, 3 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium Yes! I love their music! Do you have a favorite song?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper
LoisThe slightest bit of color grew in Lois’ pale cheeks. He adjusted his glasses, resisting the urge to look at Felicity again. He blinked a few times at Marcel.
“I, uh,” He cleared his throat.“I thought you hated playing cupid.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@princesachronicle22 that’s good with me! I’ll wait for someone else to RP.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
I expect it to have twice that many pages by the time I’m done.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper the thing about the TF2 fandom is that everything, and I mean everything, is so heavily memed that I can find an answer meme to virtually any question
so in answer to “how did I start writing that fanfic”…..

this was an actual line. from their medic who SHOULD know what he’s doing but doesn’t because he’s a total psychopath.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle LOL
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint ahh ok
@rae ok scratch that. But I would like a picture of at least the species Tenz is (or if he’s a hybrid, images of each creature he’s a hybrid of) if you have any.
By the way, when’s the deadline?
- Load More
