@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Ooooh cool!
(Definetly not getting up late at night to try to be the first responce lol)
Hmmm I think I’ll go with Layson.
Layson is 17. He’s a little over confident and socially awkward. He often times is dating but is not in a serious relationship and never has been. He’s goofy, and girls like to hang out with him because of it. He…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae ok!
So this thing’s like the height of a human, let’s say? Or however high Fairy is? (I don’t remember if you ever stated her height, but I remember she was shorter than Silvanis)
I don’t have time for an RP but I’ll get to it tomorrow. I’ll also introduce the creature. (My brother came up with it.)
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Whenever I try to add a link it isn’t working for some reason XD
Anyway, my site is http://www.avamurbargerauthor.com, so if this goes through the book page links to Amazon lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @rae @theshadow
Sniper
Somethin’ snapped a twig behind us. At first I thought it was a member of the group, but Everi’s “Did anyone else hear that?” told me that supposition was false.
“Everyone, freeze. We have a creature towards the back to the left,” Silvanis, the bloke with the freaky arm, told us.
“So, what’s th…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @calyhuge AHAHAHAHAHAHA
u two know each other in real life? That’s cool! I see you get up to the strangest shenanigans.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
your story is AMAZING so far. I’m up to chapter 3.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle LOLLLLL
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
ok fine they’re not “MY” characters per se, they’re both characters I
shamelessly stoleborrowed for fan fictions, but whatever. -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellete-giselle I’m glad you didn’t scrap him lol. He deserves to fight with Crosshair and Mundy over what remains of my mental state XD
(those two are my snipers, I can show you a couple images of them if you’d like.)
anyway….
What happens to Jack??? Does he become like Freedom’s poor boy Riker???? What happens?? I need to know!!!
ooh…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle oooh! I might have you draw one of my characters someday.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) changed their profile picture 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)'s profile was updated 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Thank you so much!!! It’s still crazy, and I’m incredibly excited to share Healer with everyone.
Thank you!! Yeah, I’ve been off KP for quite a while, everything’s been so busy!! Hopefully I can hop on every once in a while. And yep, that’s the story! (:
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae I have the perfect creature! I’ll introduce it tomorrow.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h @theducktator @theshadow @rae
When you plan to RP and then get slapped by life….
😭So sorry guys
I’ll be gone for the next two weeks, but I’ll try to do a quick one
Mind if I throw in an animal chase or something?
EVERI
The man named Sniper led them towards the forest, leaving half the group behind. Everi far preferred this op…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey guys!! I just discovered this character creator online and I really like it! It’s pretty customizable and I’ve been able to make the avatars look a lot like my own characters. (And for you fantasy writers, you can choose unnatural skin or hair colors and add ears or horns. 😉 ) Just wanted to share the link if y’all want to check it out!
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Ok, thanks!!
- Load More
