@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator thanks
@theshadow now I kinda want to know what you think the context for each one is
you can just do the ten mercs if you’d like
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings that’s really cool! I like how you put him as your profile pic, the image makes a good one.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae I don’t remember that ever happening to me and my brother…..
I’m a little scared now…..
(I’ve walked in on the rest of my family before though lol)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@loopylin hah it’s a sword, a tree, a dollar sign, and a quill pen. Symbolizing the wars we’ve fought, our money system, our natural wonders and our founding documents. Things that make America unique.
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Wow I don’t think anyone’s asked me that
Well, clearly I have failed here.
Please also tag me as well if you end up sharing any scenes <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@kailah-h I love that XD What’s on the different tails?
Those ducks are super cute I love them. I kept meaning tell you that but I kept forgetting lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Wow I’m behind on this topic
@mineralizedwritings Chibi Zuko! <3 Those flames are impressive
-
Loopy replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Ugh, looking at my old art on this topic is painful
-
Loopy replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Sorry I haven’t drawn Dominic yet! Been busy with work and I’ve hit a pretty big art block.
I will finish him e v e n t u a l l y
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper I saw the original post, I just didn’t feel like responding at the moment, sorry.
Umm, if you’re asking what I would do, I’d probably be tempted to just emotionally distance myself and then regret it after they’re gone.
But, imma assume Marcel is more brave than me, so he probably wouldn’t do that. He might get more protective of…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae Oh I love that song! It was on Dante’s playlist for a while. Don’t remember why I took it off so it’s going back on now XD
@whalekeeper Um, yes. Of course I want it. Show.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Of course I answered! I love questions like this one.
OHHH I love this. It’s like this whole tragic maze you’ve thrown your characters into that can only end angsty. totally on board. XD Tell me if you want to share some of the scenes?
Yw!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Thank you! It’s Zuko.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Eee!! Makes me so excited!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I think it depends on the person, their maturity level, and how they grieve.
I know there’s some people who would spend a large amount of the time asking why the universe/god/idk your worldbuilding allows for such terrible things to happen. They could miss out on the times with that person because they are overcome with…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
*me RPing because I’m bored and my charries are loners for now XD*
@theducktator @theshadow @keilah-h @princesachronicle22 @rae
Naria
Whoever dragged us out here is going to meet the sharp end of my sword, up close and personal.
I run my tongue over my sharp teeth and try not to snarl. Sorren’s paw is warm in mine, so I try to focus on that. I…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Girlllll… It looks so gooddd!!!! 🤩 Did you design this yourself??
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theshadow lol ha
I just realized you’re the only one I’ve met so far that would actually get the reason behind most of those.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator haha that’s too funny.
also, it took me forever to get back to this but I’ll give you context for the “tumors” scene because it’s funny:
(warning: mostly unedited, also slight trigger warning of a minor gross thing)
The rest of the team was bustling around the garage. I didn’t see Sniper anywhere, but I did see Engineer and Medic…
- Load More
