@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper  Yes, you do
I’ve been kinda struggling with the same thing with my character. I can’t decide if I want the realistic scars or the more stylized black burn marks I had before.
My best advice is to look at references (if they don’t bother you), and to draw him a bunch and try new things each time you draw him…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m not going to beat myself up!
👍
This is basically the toughest tough love statement, and I can only imagine it coming from Loops XD
lol I guess you bring out the direct side of me? My confident side? Idk what to call it.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey, I have a similar character! Aint fire related trauma fun?
I guess it kinda depends on your art style. Realistically, burn scars are typically pinkish white, surrounded by a more reddish version of the person’s natural skin color.
Ummm i have more to say but my work break is over now so I will come back later :]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks! And no problem XD
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Sorryyyy, got the tag wrong 😅
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks for the help lol XD
XD thank you!
XD that’s hilarious. Y’know he could have black hair, I just saw the movie images before reading the book, so he’s always had red brown for me.
Same on the cloak, same.
Thanks @keilah-h !
Thanks! I always think of him a being solemn, lol.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m not expecting you to do both I just couldn’t decide sorry
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Wait, actually, do you just want to pick one of these two?
Maggie (Mags) McKay
She is in her early twenties, has short, sandy blonde hair, and is very tall and lanky. Because of her height, and just her general inability to pay attention, she is very clumsy snd tends to trip over herself a lot. She is very extroverted and…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper Sorry I can’t decide. You can skip me if you want.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Don’t put the commas and the tags’ll work.
Also, I’m so sorry I’m behind. Been so worn out from work, I barely have any energy to read anything, even stuff I really enjoy. I really love your book so far so please keep tagging me! I just might be really behind and slow to respond, sorry.
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I love it. Idk why, but the part when she came out of the tent was so cool and intimidating. I wanna read more. :]
That hits harder than I want it to. 😕
heh same
XD Yeah, it’s 100% my fault for not making any effort.
Literally no one else thinks that. Stop it. ❤️ -
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I have this forum for that if you don’t want to put it here.
I know it says “non-human sentients” but that’s just supposed to mean anything which isn’t just humans under different names/cyborgs
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Totally forgot to include the link 🤦🏻♀️😂
h ttps://open.spotify.com/playlist/3GFjLtm22tg3dJZ1x8Fr5b?si=kLBUWNkDTp-70QwQI9VBKg
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @anyone-elseee
Okay!! I finished it following the pic you sent!
1. Hallie
2. Easton
3. Don’t really have a villain so I skipped this one…
4. Hallie&Antonio are the third song. Easton&Autumn are the fourth.
5. and 7. The fifth song
6. Sixth song
8. Couldn’t find a good one for this one
9. Seventh song
10. Eighth song…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
also here’s another “you know you’re a writer when…..”
….when you see someone else’s animation of a character you’re using in a fanfic. It has no words, but you can hear the character’s voice in your mind, narrating what’s happening to him, and you so want to comment on the video with the story that’s forming in your mind.
You also really…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 oooh I kinda want to do that too now!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 I’d love to see a list of all the species and their abilities/descriptions of them, if you have a master list like that.
I feel like your and @linus-smallprint ‘s creatures kinda inspired my own which I’ve been working on recently.
- Load More
