@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 I love all of them! I also like how they’re all basically human but with powers and different colored skin–that’s typically what I end up doing too. And don’t worry, my creature rant will be long also.
@linus-smallprint You asked, I answered! Here’s a description of each creature straight from the fanfic I made them…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@loopylin awww Kermit!! That’s cute!
and nice drawings of your characters, too!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Aww tysm!! Hahaha yes, slowly getting there😴
Oh my goodness I’m so sorry girl 🥺 That sounds so scary!! I’m always here if you ever need anything. My grandparents yesterday were actually just talking about when my uncle had Lyme disease when he was a teenager and the doctors gave him an antibiotic that cured him.
Keep me…[Read more]
-
Light and
Ruth are now friends 2 years, 2 months ago -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium BWAHAHAHAHA LOLLL
I don’t need context lol, I can imagine it
-
Light replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 2 months ago
😂😂
post scenes and break hearts. That’s what I do. And I do it very well, if I do say so myself😝
Oh my gosh girll 😂😂
jkjk
but I do think I break a lot of hearts on here
You do🫠 Yes, you do it quite well😂😭 I don’t think my heart is fit to be called a heart anymore after reading Dietrich’s fate…and Finn’s…and J…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey there and welcome to KP, Ellete!! I know I’m super late to the welcome party, but I saw some of your posts and you sounded amazing and I wanted to come meet you!! (Btw I absolutely adore your name, its beautiful ❤)
I’m Lightoverdarkness, or just Light, (although my real name is Natalie and sometimes I’m known as Nat, but…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey girl! I missed you so much! XD I was so happy to see this notification!
I’m glad you got to go enjoy those summer camps, it sounds like a lot of fun! Yeah, sounds crazy busy, hope you get to catch up on that sleep.
My summer has been really rough, lol. My chronic illness has gotten worse and I’m not sure I’ll be able to…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @freed_and_redeemed @esther-c @grcr @smiley @whaley @godlyfantasy12 @rae @savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium @loopylin @kyronthearcanin @anyone-else
Heyyyy everybody! 🫶 I’m so sorry for disappearing from the face of the earth for a few months😅 Life has been crazy busy! I just got back from two back-to-back summer…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
And I also drew kermit

Apparenty he’s what I needed to get out of my art block lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Okay! 😊
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle I think you totally pulled it off! That’s impressive
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@I’mtooselfconsioustoactullytagpeople
Here’s some twin sketches

-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
You did a really good job conveying the characters’ emotions. I love how they’re all feeling the same sadness, but are all expressing it differently.
Idk who you wanted to be the main focus, but my eyes are immediately drawn to the girl standing in the back and then secondly to the dead guy.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Not yet! Hopefully I can get to it soon! I’m familiar with some of the songs though!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks!! Yes, it’s a good one! Did you catch the 90s vibe of some of the songs? I chose some Newsboys songs for that reason. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
spotify… 😠 I’m gonna have to go through and try to fix that later. 😑
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Just tagging everyone I did last time… 🤪
@theducktator @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @freed_and_redeemed @smiley @whalekeeper @theshadow @mineralizedwritings @grcr @rae @loopylin @acancello @keilah-h @hybridlore @beth-torres @savannah_grace2009 @lightoverdarkness6 @thearcaneaxiom @everyoneee
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
How many playlists can you see on my profile? Cuz last time I checked it was like six or seven, but it should be a lot more than that. :/
- Load More
