@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@anyone
My twins have nothing to do for a bit until they have to go to detention for the evening. Anyone wanna interact with them?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Okay, how about…… draw Steve Rogers aka Captain America.
HA
Excited to see that one 😆
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
It’s a Marcel quote about depression. It popped into my head while studying, and it made a lot of sense at the time.
Oh. That hits kinda hard actually. I thought it was going to be something funny. 😅
@whaley @ellette-giselle
thanks for the input! I decided the silver fits her wintery vibe better.
I’ll have to make some other alb…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle Well, I could bring my charries back in to show you if you’d like. Basically, you write a short paragraph from your character’s perspective. It could be from first or third person, whichever you like better. Then leave it off for the other person/people to respond with their character(s).
Here, I’ll show…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years ago
@whalekeeper ooh interesting! I just looked it up and I kinda like the plot. I remember seeing a promo poster for it a long time ago.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle I think it’s open! My characters are doing absolutely nothing and are just trying to study in peace or something lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle man he does look like Keefe lol
funny enough in the novels he comes from, Keefe also has a photographic memory and is a great artist. Several of the illustrations in the guidebook for his novel series are attributed to him in-universe.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
and oof I feel you about the creepy illustrations. The worst I can remember is a depiction of increasingly worse burns in a dictionary of random ailments that I don’t remember where we got it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@rae Just a few high school ones. My favorite is by a Christian author and is called “Fearfully and Wonderfully Made.” It’s one of the few that I find okay to read at 11 at night lol
It’s an older one though.
Here’s the cover cause I think it’s cool:

-
Loopy replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Also also I made a new music playlist for this Fel and Lois project that I really love that I could share in the music topic tomorrow, but I should probably finally go to sleep now goodnight
-
Loopy replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whaley Also I think this helped me fix my writing block so thank you
-
Loopy replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper Over 800. I’m going for that onesie drawing.
Numb and bloody bare feet pounded the frozen earth. A girl ran, tripped, and scrambled through the trees. Pine branches whipped at her face. Her face was pink from cold and exertion. Her hair was as white as the snowflakes caught in its tangles. Her cheeks were wet.
Ahead was a familiar o…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@mineralizedwritings Cool! I’ve never thought to mix digital and traditional before like that. He looks really good!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@anyonewhoknowswhoFelis
Should I make Felicity albino and give her pink eyes, or keep her original silvery eyes? I can’t decide
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
That meme is my literal favorite, I can hear it with the scuffed accent in my head when I read it too lol 😭😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
the best thing I can think of is to make the direction of the hair accurate. Hair points in different direction depending on how much their is and where it is, so using a reference is good. I find it’s much easier to draw facial hair that follows a already established guide, like the jawline or cheekbone. If I’m just drawing a little…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Ok what’s with the spoiling quotes from rotk 🙄 you know I haven’t seen it yet *shakes head*
Jk lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Thank you girl!! 🥰☺️🫶🏻
Also I approve of the new profile pic
And also the decision to make your profiles entire personality lotr 🤣😂👍🏼
- Load More
