@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Loopy replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Now this is a news channel worth watching. *munches popcorn*
-
Loopy replied to the topic How do you want to improve? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah. That. Everything you said. Same.
-
Loopy started the topic Horror (also youtube channel recommendation) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 6 months ago
I recently found a Christian film writer on youtube who made a video about writing horror as a Christian and I found his opinion interesting and agree with it for the most part. I was curious to hear what you guys have to say as well after watching it.
It called Why Christians Should Make Horror Movies and the channel name is Ryder the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic How do you want to improve? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
I just need to write.
-
Loopy replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
But ya callan sucks
So much.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
But ya callan sucks
-
Loopy replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I feel like my writing is subpar tbh….but idk sometimes posting it elsewhere helps? idk…I give myself such a hard time. I’m just writing it down, and I have to remind myself that every single second XD
I feel that. We often need to remind ourselves that our writing doesn’t need to be perfect, it just needs to be. At least, that’…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
And if she was there (she does later have a confrontation with her, Callan and November) she isn’t at that place in her character to fight back );
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@loopylin sadly no XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Awww November 🧡 I really want Ara to show up and just smack Callan across the face. Probably won’t happen though lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@loopylin awww thx!! I feel like my writing is subpar tbh….but idk sometimes posting it elsewhere helps? idk…I give myself such a hard time. I’m just writing it down, and I have to remind myself that every single second XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic How do you want to improve? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper for me I feel like my writing isn’t like…good enough? Like it’s too childish? or…idk…not (mature isn’t the right word…) like I don’t like doing descriptions…so def description writing, but I just feel like its not great. I feel like I wrote better in the past and that thought process stinks so I try not to dwell on it…
-
Loopy replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Yayy! I’ve been copying down the entire school rp into a google doc, and reading your old writing is making me miss your characters so much.
I’m glad you got to take a break, but I’m also glad you’re getting back into it :]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
ANYWAYYY if u want to read the scenes I’ve got…it’s November scenes… (good luck gang…don’t hate me XD)
here’s the first one! (btw I’m not looking for critiques. this is a draft and idk how the writing is honestly…im not super happy but im just getting words down.)
And its not super linear cuz Im not doing Ara’s…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Hi gang!!!
SOOO As the title says I started writing again! Yay!
I just couldn’t get away from my series yall…I tried with the old Peter Pan story (which I love) but I just couldn’t get away from my WIP. But that’s ok cuz im finally getting words again!!!
I came up with an idea thats kinda working now! Writing all the scenes for one…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m sorry for replying to everyone and possibly being annoying, but you all are making sense of something I wasn’t able to make sense of myself…..
so yeah that’s a thing.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art/Illustration Critique in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint Measuring how long one arm is and using that as a baseline for the other one helps me. Also, the arms tend to end toward the bottom of the hip, with the hands extending a little farther than that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Tbh, I don’t share my writing with my parents until it’s in a final or almost final draft stage. The only place I rant about my characters or my writing is really on here or any other writing community. My family knows I write, and I actually used to share a lot of it with my siblings, but now I like giving them the best, not nec…
-
Esther replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Awww! Esther!!! That means literally so so SO much to me!!
I appreciate you so much, you’re amazing 🥺🥺💜💜💜💜
💕💕💕
So for a while I stopped writing altogether, because even when I would try to write happy things that didn’t include violence or too much evil or darkness, somehow the topic would always shift. And my heart was…
- Load More
